PDA

View Full Version : Mini Helmet & Large Sportscard Collection, Etc.

Turtlematt18
04-17-2009, 10:25 AM
Mini helmet collection : New England Patriots- Daniel Graham, P.K Sam, Rohan Davey, David Thomas NE Pats tight end but this helmet a University of Texas National Champions (teammates w/ Vince Young) Bethel Johnson, Laurence Maroney NE Pats & University of Minnesota, San Francisco 49ers Quaterback Alex Smith, Andre Davis who played briefly with the Patriots but the helmet is a Cleveland Browns.
All are autographed.
The Maroneys have COA, the Thomas had one but I cannot find it, P.K Sam has a ticket with it from an autographed signing, the others were signed @ Patriots training camp except for the Alex Smith of course.
There is also another NE Pats mini helmet that was signed @ Pats training camp but I have no idea who it is.
There are 2 Boston Red Sox mini batting helmets one that has a stand the other doesn't.
All helmets are in excellent condition either in the boxes they came in or in hard mini helmet holders protecting them from the elements such as dust, sunlight etc.
There are many other items to list.
Randy Moss New England Patriots Limited Edition Lithiograph Football which has his name & number in Patriots colors, A Randy Moss lot which includes a game worn jersey card.
Laurence Maroney 49 card lot consisting of rookies, inserts, game worn jerseys, some individually numbered and base cards.
Boston Bruins card lot of past & present players with rookies of Patrice Bergeron, David Krecji & Tuukka Rask.
Joe Thornton 175+ card lot consisting of rookies, many inserts, many game worn jersey , & base cards.
Boston Celtics 2 card lot both rookies with one an Upper Deck game worn & a Topps Chrome.
Various 06 Upper Deck NFL Rookie Premiere cards: Vince Young, AJ Hawk, Maurice Jones Drew along with many others.
Various 07 Upper Deck NFL Rookie Premiere cards: Calvin Johnson, Anthony Gonzalez, Brady Quinn along with many others.
07-08 Upper Deck hockey along with other bands but mostly upper deck with inserts and rookies the inserts mostly upper deck.
Former New England Patriot Wide Receiver & current Denver Bronco Chad Jackson lot of Rookies.
Patrice Bergeron Boston Bruins autographed puck.
Game worn jersey cards of Bethel Johnson, Priest Holmes ( Baltimore Ravens), Jonathan Bernier Los Angeles Kings Goaltender and others.
Many New England Patriots cards.
Boston Celtics Championship plaque ( pictured Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Tony Allen, Eddie House.
Randy Moss New England Patriots plaque.
Etc Etc.
Much more can be mentioned.

Vegas
04-17-2009, 01:23 PM
Nice collection of football mini-helemts! Autographed baseballs & football mini-helmets are my favorite memorabilia items to collect as they don't take up a ton of room and they display very nicely. I have been after Payton Manning and Tom Brady mini-helmets for a while, but I still haven't found ones at the right price yet. However, it does give me a reason to check EBay every day and the chase is 1/2 the fun!

iowa49erfan
04-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Nice collection, thanks for sharing!

Alfordron
04-17-2009, 04:06 PM
That is a nice collection right there, I don't care who you are.

Chuck-17
04-17-2009, 04:23 PM
Very nice collection!!!!