PDA

View Full Version : 2008/09 Upper Deck SP Authentic box

quiet-things
04-20-2009, 04:50 PM
I opened a box at the show and I have leftover packs.

These will go out as I am paid

Open to all SCF members, PayPal preferred but will also accept MO or concealed cash.

Price per pack
$5.50 CAD
$4.50 US

Add $2 shipping for Canada, $2.50 shipping for US, $4 international

1. Rookiesorbust - paid
2. Rookiesorbust - paid
3. Jwile20vt - paid (http://www.sportscardforum.com/member.php?u=34793)
4. Jwile20vt - paid (http://www.sportscardforum.com/member.php?u=34793)
5. Cerialthriller (http://www.sportscardforum.com/member.php?u=36693) - paid
6. Jwile20vt - paid (http://www.sportscardforum.com/member.php?u=34793)
7. Cerialthriller - paid (http://www.sportscardforum.com/member.php?u=36693)
8. Jwile20vt - paid (http://www.sportscardforum.com/member.php?u=34793)
9. Rookiesorbust - paid
10. Rookiesorbust - paid
11. Rookiesorbust - paid
12. Rookiesorbust - paid

Just post what packs you'd like, thanks

Rookiesorbust
04-20-2009, 09:36 PM
just curious to know if all the autos are gone from this box. I don't want a number, just a yes or no (dead packs are not much good to me,haha). If no, I'll take 1,2 and 9

Also, could you PM me a price on 08-09 SPA shipped to Nova Scotia paid MO. Thanks.

Cerialthriller
04-23-2009, 10:19 PM
ill take the 5 and 7 if they are still available.

Jwile20vt
04-29-2009, 07:59 PM
Im probably asking a dumb question but .... why did I only get 2 cards in a pack of SP ? I have stopped opening the packs I got cause I wanted to make sure about something.

always gotten 5 unless its a auto in it ... Kinda aggravated and bummed

( not knocking anyone here ) just asking a question , kinda thought it was weird

Braeden
04-29-2009, 09:03 PM
Im probably asking a dumb question but .... why did I only get 2 cards in a pack of SP ? I have stopped opening the packs I got cause I wanted to make sure about something.

( not knocking anyone here ) just asking a question , kinda thought it was weird
They sometimes do that if there is a VERY rare card in there or it's a messup in the card distribution.

If you already opened it phone UD and ask them why.

Rookiesorbust
04-29-2009, 09:11 PM
could there be a big hit somewhere else in the box if that were the case? maybe in packs 1,2,9,10,11 or 12? jk. Strange though.

quiet-things
04-29-2009, 09:36 PM

I honestly can't explain that to you... I did no tampering at all, with UD though, even if on the pack says "5 cards per pack" they can have 6 or 7, or have 2 or 3. Once in a pack of Champs, I got two base cards and that's it.

Jwile20vt
04-29-2009, 09:58 PM
The rare idea I had heard before , I guess it wouldn't hurt to phone them ... Don't think much would come of it but its just kinda well ... crappy ( to say nicely )

Wasn't knocking you at all or accusing tampering .. was about to send a PM thanking you cause I received them this afternoon :)
I Figure its just UD stick-in it to me ... But you described exactly what i received . 2 base cards and a thick cardboard coupon WOOHOO
I'm gona post the break results after I finish if anyone is curious

quiet-things : I apologize if you thought I was knocking on you , was just trying to see if anyone else maybe had similar ... was the first pack ... kinda bummin lol

Braeden
04-29-2009, 09:59 PM
The rare idea I had heard before , I guess it wouldn't hurt to phone them ... Don't think much would come of it but its just kinda well ... crappy ( to say nicely )
You could phone and ask for compensation. ;)

Jwile20vt
04-29-2009, 10:13 PM
You could phone and ask for compensation. ;)

Ever had luck with this? haha curious.....

Braeden
04-29-2009, 10:28 PM
Ever had luck with this? haha curious.....
I emailed them and they said they were emailing cards but never sent em.

Try phoning,it's worth a shot.

Jwile20vt
04-29-2009, 10:31 PM
I emailed them and they said they were emailing cards but never sent em.

Try phoning,it's worth a shot.

After your reply I will ... They can lie to me right now i just need to vent on it to them haha

Gona start my opening my packs , got some packs of BTP also that quiet was generous to also offer us :party0053:

terpstradust
05-09-2009, 02:07 AM
Hey I opened 2 boxes of spa and in both boxes i opened a pack that had 3 base cards in it and thats it. But i also pulled a case hit in each box after a dual brassard/mason sott redemption and in the other box a voracek fw auto ltd /100 3 clr patch

Jwile20vt
05-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Yup , After buying these packs I purchased a box and will be again ... The 2 and 3 card packs seem to be a good indicator of a case hit . not sure obviously but just seems to be from the research i was doing ...

Scored a voracek also , Was very happy .

rdpelli
06-17-2009, 03:08 AM
I honestly can't explain that to you... I did no tampering at all, with UD though, even if on the pack says "5 cards per pack" they can have 6 or 7, or have 2 or 3. Once in a pack of Champs, I got two base cards and that's it.

That's absolute crap. I have opened two cases of SPA this year and have received no more (or less) than 5 cards per pack in any pack, period.

Why would anyone in the first place buy "leftover packs?" Obviously all the autos have been pulled.

Cerialthriller
06-17-2009, 09:22 AM
That's absolute crap. I have opened two cases of SPA this year and have received no more (or less) than 5 cards per pack in any pack, period.

Why would anyone in the first place buy "leftover packs?" Obviously all the autos have been pulled.

then dont buy them. I've pulled multiple autos from packs i bought from her and one was an auto patch which was in a super thick pack the she obviously could have just opened herself instead of sending to me.

FuriousD82
06-18-2009, 01:55 PM
Hey I opened 2 boxes of spa and in both boxes i opened a pack that had 3 base cards in it and thats it. But i also pulled a case hit in each box after a dual brassard/mason sott redemption and in the other box a voracek fw auto ltd /100 3 clr patch

I opened a box the other day and had one pack with 3 base cards in it.
The box did not have a case hit.
The autos in the box were: Nodl FW AU, Zubov FW AU and Bogosian SOTT
I was expecting a major hit in the box because of the 3 base, but nope. I saved the pack for a few days before i said screw it and just bought more boxes :)

andrewconnors9
06-30-2009, 11:47 AM
Upper Deck usually compensates, i broke a box of 08-09 UD series 1 xmas time, had NO YG's! Phoned in, sent in my UPC's, etc and they sent me Wheeler YG, Brassard YG, Pardy YG, Garrison YG and 4 packs of 07-08 OPC

So are they good like that, but the timeliness of it is only downside, i mailed in like week after xmas, got package in March lol

andrewconnors9
06-30-2009, 11:48 AM

Houng is an outstanding member and person, she would never do something like that. Don't accuse people unless you know them.

JackieP
07-24-2009, 11:40 AM
I once bought a box of 07/08 SPx Hockey and one of the packs had 1 card in it...just a base card of Mike Richards, nothing special to it. My guess is that it's a sorting/packing error. If I hadn't plucked out the Carey Price RC, I would have....:boxing: Upper Deck !

Rib93
07-25-2009, 12:29 AM
Is there any packs left?