PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Golden (former PSU wr)

propete23
04-26-2009, 01:47 PM
According to wikipedia, terrell golden is a graduate assistant with Penn St. I was wondering if I should get in contact with the athletic dept. and see where to send?

WOuld that be the best way to get someone like this?

Oxxon
04-26-2009, 07:54 PM
Send them an email and ask. I'll bet they say send it c/o athletic dept.

propete23
04-28-2009, 08:41 PM
thanks oxxon.... thanks for the trade again and hope to do more business with you. Football season is coming up and release of cards are sure to be coming up soon. If you want, I could trade you cowboys cards for eagles cards again.

Def. looking for Desean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin cards.

Pete

Oxxon
04-29-2009, 08:07 PM
Sounds like a plan.

Mario

propete23
04-30-2009, 12:10 AM
have you had alot of successes of college players? I have never sent to Penn St. and if these work, then I have a new addiction.... College players!!!

What did you do with your saturday since the Cowboys didnt have any picks on day one???? It was real nice weather here and I didnt watch either! I just was getting texts from a buddy that had to work. I was bike riding

Oxxon
04-30-2009, 09:48 PM
I have not tried ttm with college players yet. I'm still working on current and former players. I was hog hunting last weekend but I still kept track of the draft on my iPhone. It was a long wait till Sunday for my 'boys to start using their picks. I'm happy with some of the picks. I wish they would have stayed with off line and secondary picks. Why a QB and a kicker I'll never know. I have a few more jacksons set aside for you.

propete23
05-01-2009, 03:29 AM
really???? Im down for that. I havent gotten any new football but will def. pick up some cowboys for them. what did you get? I only have a few as football is not my #1 need.

What about other eagles? I would appreciate any and all eagles that you may have.

I can make up the difference with cowboys.

Oxxon
05-01-2009, 07:05 PM
I can't seem to find the Jackson cards to tell you which ones they are. They will turn up when I'm not looking for them. I have 11 other eagle cards that I came across while looking in some of my boxes.

propete23
05-02-2009, 02:09 AM
Very cool about the eagles. Im sure that you will pick up a few boxes this season and get more eagles. I am going to do the same but not sure what I am going to get. I collect UD baseball, but got into the Topps last year. I am still not done with this set so if you have any 08 topps football LMK. My cpu crashed so I have to make up my needs list for quite a few sets.

Lets keep in touch and see what we come up with for trade.

Pete

PS did you ever get a response from Troy Aikman? I have a nice photo of him and would love to get him to sign it.

Oxxon
05-02-2009, 10:59 AM
Which 08 topps football do you need? The reg or the kickoff? Well, I have alot of both so I'm sure I have something you might need.

I learned the hard way about cpu crashes. I now backup everything and also keep a hard copy.

Mario

Troy sent my card back along with a PP. I was able to get his auto in his early days with the 'boys.

propete23
05-03-2009, 11:11 PM
that is what I figured, PP... anyway, let me get you a needs list of 08 topps football and shoot it your way.

I really dont have any Cowboys cards right now but can get you back when I buy a few boxes this summer.

Pete