PDA

View Full Version : Another Phils photo, this one:1993!

druce26
05-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Hey guys, I've been having such success with my other Phils photos, why not try the 93 team. It doesn't have the whole team on it, instead it hase headshots of 16 guys. Here's the list, and whose addresses I already have:
Jim Fregosi:1092 Copeland Ct Tarpon Springs, Fl 34689
Kim Batiste
Dave Hollins-245 Angle Rd West Seneca, NY 14224
Milt Thompson-c/o Phils
Mickey Morandini-290 E Tratebas Rd Chesterton, In 46304
Darren Daulton-5 Meadow Lane Arkansas City, KS 67005
Jim Eisenreich-21300 E34st S Independence, Mo 64057
Lenny Dykstra
Mitch Williams-c/o MLB Network???
Curt Schilling
Wes Chamberlain
Tommy Greene-6001 Dale Cross Way GlenAllen, Va 23059
Mariano Duncan-c/o The Dodgers
John Kruk-c/o ESPN
Pete Incaviglia
Terry Mulholland

As alway, I'll keep you guys posted, and any help with the other addresses is appreciated.

propete23
05-09-2009, 10:45 PM
I think I have a Mulholland but cannot remember where I got him. Not sure if it was TTM or IP.

Anyway, I havent send to Hollins and hope you the best on that one. I am sending a card to him very soon to check out the addy. Possibly tomorrow. I mentioned that I bought a 93 team photo the other day. I think I may wait and see how you fare with you mailer and then start. I have so many other projects going on right now.

Good to see you back in the site. Get better!

druce26
05-09-2009, 11:21 PM
I sent that Hollins out in 2006, and got it back a little over a year later. What did your photo look like? Do you think you could email me a scan?

slitz
05-10-2009, 09:51 AM
does williams still do post game live on csn? might want to send there

slitz
05-10-2009, 10:04 AM
also, found this on another site, claims it was a success

Incaviglia, Pete (1986) 3517 Marquette Drive Denton TX 76210

druce26
05-10-2009, 12:00 PM
Thanks for the inky info. Williams does do CSN postgame sometimes. I've sent him cards there twice with no response. Anyone else I have ever sent to the Wachovia Center(CSN Studios are there) has been pretty good with the responses.

slitz
05-10-2009, 01:23 PM
do you live close to philly? not sure if you want to staker-ish, but you could probably get him coming out of the studio after a game lol

druce26
05-10-2009, 04:24 PM
Yeah, I'm in Northeast Philly. He usually makes a decent amount of public appearances, I just always seem to be working while he's doing them. I'll get Mitch at some point.

mmalpedo01
05-10-2009, 09:23 PM
I got Mitch a few months back care of 610 WIP so I am sure he is pretty decent c/o his new work. I also got Inky last year care of the independent team he was managing in TX. Check out wiki for the team name. I don't remember it. I wrote to Mulholland c/o of his bar in Arizona and his home addy with no luck over 1 year. Dykstra is a garbage signer. Good luck with the rest.

propete23
05-10-2009, 09:35 PM
I have heard the same about Dykstra but I have seen him during MET FEST??? Its up in north Jersey and there are tons of Mets. I got to think that a few former met/phillies could be there as well. Sid Fernandez (sent to home no luck) Wally Backman (sent to joliet jackhammers twinc, and nothing) and gregg Jefferies (never sent) but It could be worth it if you get a few guys, not just dykstra.

Just a thought.

Talk to incident57, I think he attends it and may be willing to get you a dykstra

druce26
05-10-2009, 09:51 PM
I know Jefferies used to be a good TTM signer. I never wrote down the address though, I hated that guy when he was with the Mets, and the 22 mil over 4 years he got from the Phils didn't make me like him much better.
Thanks for the info about Inky, I'll try to send him a request letter. I'm sending the photo and my 93 Series ball(already have Fregosi and Ricky Jordan) to Jim Eisenreich tomorrow.

druce26
05-18-2009, 02:07 PM
I just got back Jim Eisereich after only 1 week. He signed my photo in blue sharpie, and my 93 Series ball in blue pen. I'm off to Mickey Morandini next, and I'll be posting a pic on my bucket home page shortly.

propete23
05-19-2009, 12:45 AM
I got it when I was a kid. I have asked around here but cannot find a working addy for him.

HELP!!!

druce26
05-29-2009, 01:36 PM
I just got back from Mickey Morandini. He signed my photo, and added his number and 95 all Star inscription as requested! I'll probably hang onto this for a bit. The Phils Phestival is coming up on the 22nd, and I'm hoping to get Thompson, Williams, Amaro and Andersen there.

propete23
06-27-2009, 04:01 PM
I sent to Wild thing back in march/april c/o mlb network but have seen nothing!!!

I may try the local station. OF COURSE HE WAS TO BE AT THE SPRING TRAINING GAME THE DAY BEFORE I GOT THERE!!!

according to wikipedia, desi relaford lives in jacksonville FL. here is the addy I found on www.yellowpages.com (http://www.yellowpages.com)

Desi Relaford (http://www.sportscardforum.com/results.php?ReportType=34&MoreInfoResult=1&RecID=4&qc=jacksonville&qi=0&qk=10&qn=Relaford&qs=FL)
12483 Highview Dr
Jacksonville, FL 32225

Im going to send today and will let you know how I fare.

propete23
07-01-2009, 05:26 AM
Hey guys, I've been having such success with my other Phils photos, why not try the 93 team. It doesn't have the whole team on it, instead it hase headshots of 16 guys. Here's the list, and whose addresses I already have:
Jim Fregosi:1092 Copeland Ct Tarpon Springs, Fl 34689
Kim Batiste ?????
Dave Hollins-245 Angle Rd West Seneca, NY 14224
Milt Thompson-c/o Phils
Mickey Morandini-290 E Tratebas Rd Chesterton, In 46304
Darren Daulton-5 Meadow Lane Arkansas City, KS 67005
Jim Eisenreich-21300 E34st S Independence, Mo 64057
Lenny Dykstra garbage signer, went out and bought a certified auto
Mitch Williams-c/o MLB Network???
Curt Schilling never found a working addy
Wes Chamberlain cant find a working addy
Tommy Greene-6001 Dale Cross Way GlenAllen, Va 23059
Mariano Duncan-c/o The Dodgers
John Kruk-c/o ESPN
Pete Incaviglia
Terry Mulholland sent to the bar in scottsdale as well, no response

As always, I'll keep you guys posted, and any help with the other addresses is appreciated.

I really didnt help you there but thought I would update your list. I havent sent out my photo yet, but have been working on putting together my list of players autos that I have. Im up to 151 total. I have about 15 letters out to Lehigh Valley, (Marson, Donald, and a few others)and current Phils such as

Helms
Dobbs
Werth
Myers
Moyer
Bruntlett
Blanton

hopefully I will hear something back from a few of them.

druce26
07-01-2009, 04:56 PM
I've received Eisenreich and Morandini so far, and sent to Jim Fregosi last week. There's a 93 reunion show in bucks county August 8th. Daulton, Thompson, Greene, Hollins and Paul Fletcher, who pitched in one game that year, will be there. If I have off of work, I'll be hitting that one up.

propete23
07-08-2009, 05:39 PM
I saw that about the 93 reunion. I have all their autos on diff cards, but would love to start a 93 WS ball. May have to break down and buy one off the bay.

Good luck with the signing!!!

propete23
07-17-2009, 08:49 PM
I am finally sending my 93 photo out to Ricky Jordan. Then to daulton, and then to eisenreich. Those are the ones I know are sure things. Maybe thompson, and then Duncan. Would really like to get schill, and kruk, but dont want to risk losing it!!!

Pete