wmhc28413
07-25-2009, 08:18 PM
found this on his website.....

edgerrin james foundation, inc
798 nw 55th st
miami, fl 33127-1859

Oxxon
07-25-2009, 09:12 PM
I tried him when he was with the Colts and with the Cards and never got anything back. I might try his foundation with some $ to see if that will do the trick.

indyreds
07-26-2009, 06:06 PM
I do not know if you would ever get a chance to get him IP, but he is very nice. At the Colts home games he would always come at the same time as Reggie Wayne and they would sign for fans along the fence from the players parking lot to the back RCA Dome entrance. He was always friendly and all smiles! I'll be honest I only wanted out back 4 or 5 times prior to Colts games, but he was always golden! Great player and a great fan guy!

ar1888
07-26-2009, 06:38 PM
I do not know if you would ever get a chance to get him IP, but he is very nice. At the Colts home games he would always come at the same time as Reggie Wayne and they would sign for fans along the fence from the players parking lot to the back RCA Dome entrance. He was always friendly and all smiles! I'll be honest I only wanted out back 4 or 5 times prior to Colts games, but he was always golden! Great player and a great fan guy!

Im a Colts season ticket holder, and I agree with you 100%. Edge was always a great in person signer. You would always get the EJ initals, but he would at least sign. I just wish the new staduim had a area like blueman alley on the RCA dome.

indyreds
07-26-2009, 10:53 PM
I remember when they used to stay at the plaza as a team then you could get them in the morning on gameday before the game as they left the hotel. That was back in the Mora days though!
Playoff? Did you say Playoff!?!? Playoffs?
Glad to have another Colts fan hanging out here!

propete23
07-27-2009, 12:55 AM
I totally disagree with Edge being a great signer. I attended Cardinals camp last year and both days I was there, he buzzed by on a golf cart while everyone else signed (FOR EVERYONE THAT WAS THERE!!!) Granted, the cards dont have the backing of any other NFL team but Warner, Boldin, Fitzgerald, and EVEN LIENERT signed for every fan. It was a great camp. Im sure that may change this year with their new found success but as a Phoenix resident, I can tell you that most fans are still fans of where they are from. 85% being BEARS FANS!!!

Maybe I was there and he was injured or something, but there was a group of special needs fans that once I got talking to their sponsors, said that they were there every year (diff. kids) and the players always made extra time for their group. Edge was not one of the players that gave a hoot. I saw many of the players giving their gloves, and practice jerseys to those kids and it really touched me that players could have that much heart. In fact, the gentleman said that once in awhile, they will invite them into the locker room to "hang out".

The Last Dragon
07-27-2009, 03:43 AM
The eagles have landed for training camp. Just wondering what days I'm gonna get there. Training camp is only 10 minutes away.