View Full Version : Hall of Fame auto pucks and poster under $3 lol

doniceage
07-28-2009, 01:44 AM
http://www.gibraltartrade.com/store/index.html

Just figured I share.

Don

sanjosefuji
07-28-2009, 02:24 AM
wow... a jean beliveau autographed 8x10 for $12. if it's real... that seems like a deal to me. one of the nhl's all time greats.

the question is... is it real?

Fisk-Factor75
07-28-2009, 02:51 AM
Seems good to me...why fake low end autos when you can just as easily fake higher end autos. They probably run shows and they have their guests sign a stack of items. I do not know this for sure, just my opinion.

doniceage
07-28-2009, 04:02 AM
wow... a jean beliveau autographed 8x10 for $12. if it's real... that seems like a deal to me. one of the nhl's all time greats.

the question is... is it real?

It real trust me. I was there when Jean B signed i got mine auto'ed with a inscription. Hard times in Michigan strike why the iron is hot.

Don

tboculosis
07-28-2009, 07:45 PM
Yes, those are authentic. Gibraltar Trade Center used to bring in all different kinds of guests to sign at their card shows. Those are probably they're excess leftover items from those signings. I love to stock up on the autographed wrestling photos whenever they have these sales. Should start stocking up on some hockey stuff as well.

sanjosefuji
07-29-2009, 02:56 AM
well... you guys convinced me. i bit the bullet and bought a couple of autos from these guys:

a. jean beliveau $12
b. gail kim (some hot korean wwe wrestler... never seen her, b/c i don't watch wrestling, but i might start now) $2
c. christy hemme (another hot wrestler chick) $4
d. alex delvecchio $4

i'm really excited about all of them... can't wait to get them in the mail.

tboculosis
07-29-2009, 03:20 PM
Don't forget to ask for COA's as well, as they usually don't include them unless requested. Their stuff are legit since they have hosted MI's largest card shows in the past few years and brought in many guests for signings, though their card shows now is only a mere image of what it used to be.

sanjosefuji
07-29-2009, 04:49 PM
Yeah, I put a note in the comment section for them to add COA's. I'm pretty stoked to add two Hall of Famers to my collection. The ladies are a nice bonus.

MyBiggestFan
07-30-2009, 01:53 AM
Some awesome deals there....thanks for the info!!! Might have to get a few myself...

babying
07-30-2009, 02:14 AM
Can you tell me if the Gibraltur show is going to end. I am hearing rumours of this