PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of my team???

mstng99tim
09-02-2009, 05:43 PM
QB - Matt Ryan
RB - Matt Forte
RB - Steven Jackson
WR - Steve Smith (the good one, LOL)
WR - Dwayne Bowe
WR - Braylon Edwards
FLEX - Chris Johnson
TE - Greg Olsen
K - Ryan Longwell
D/ST - Carolina Panthers

Bench:
Trent Edwards
Derrick Ward
Ray Rice
Julius Jones
Lee Evans
Antonio Bryant
Jerricho Cotchery

OnePimpTiger
09-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Seriously...who are you people playing with that you get Forte, SJax, and Chris Johnson? I've seen so many ridiculous drafts like this it's making me sick. Do you troll the elementary school looking for people to join your league or do your friends/co-workers wash down their crazy pills with paint chips?

Anyway, great draft. Ray Rice is your 5th RB and Jerricho Cotchery is your 6th WR...'nuff said.

mstng99tim
09-02-2009, 05:57 PM
Seriously...who are you people playing with that you get Forte, SJax, and Chris Johnson? I've seen so many ridiculous drafts like this it's making me sick. Do you troll the elementary school looking for people to join your league or do your friends/co-workers wash down their crazy pills with paint chips?

Anyway, great draft. Ray Rice is your 5th RB and Jerricho Cotchery is your 6th WR...'nuff said.

:sign0020:

This is a league I got in that the owner of my local card shop put together. I picked Forte and Jackson with my first 2 picks and I was looking to get a WR next, but when my pick came, CJ was still there and there was no way I was passing him up. The 3 of them were ranked 3, 4 & 5 on my overall top 200 cheat sheet.

Star_Cards
09-02-2009, 08:39 PM
yeah, I don't see how you get four first or second rounders when you toss in steve smith. how many teams?

mstng99tim
09-03-2009, 12:37 AM
yeah, I don't see how you get four first or second rounders when you toss in steve smith. how many teams?

10 teams