PDA

View Full Version : Need addy for Jose Cruz, Jr.

lizard-jd
09-13-2009, 10:00 PM
Anyone have a good addy for Jose Cruz, Jr.? He was released by the Astros so I don't want to send to the Team addy. His Dad, Jose Sr., is still the 1st base coach for the Astros.

druce26
09-18-2009, 11:31 AM
Here' a link to a private signing he's doing:
http://www.signingshotline.com/temp/1109/mlbpaa.htm

lizard-jd
09-18-2009, 02:43 PM
Here' a link to a private signing he's doing:
http://www.signingshotline.com/temp/1109/mlbpaa.htm

druce26,
Thank you for the info. However, I don't think I'll make it out to Colorado from Florida by tomorrow. Man, did you notice how much Mike Schmidt and John Smoltz wanted for their signings? Asking that much to sign will take them straight to "signing for fans hell" when they bite the dust...LOL!

wmhc28413
09-18-2009, 03:51 PM
druce26,
Thank you for the info. However, I don't think I'll make it out to Colorado from Florida by tomorrow. Man, did you notice how much Mike Schmidt and John Smoltz wanted for their signings? Asking that much to sign will take them straight to "signing for fans hell" when they bite the dust...LOL!

LOL!!!! but your right that is kind of alot.... i would love to have smoltz in my red sox collection but for $70 a card is hard for me, cuz i cant get it out of my head how much he stunk on the mound this year for the sox...

druce26
09-19-2009, 04:49 AM
Sorry dude, <br />
I didn't even bother to look at the dates. There are some outlandish prices, but Schmidt actually charges more for the most part when he does local shows. I find it hard to believe...

everythingcollect
10-05-2009, 04:34 AM
The Thing you guys dont understand is your not PAYING JUST The PLAYERS Price your ALSO Paying the PROMOTERS PRICE as well (and dont be fooled thinking the promoter is only get 10% or something because that is far from the truth) i will never pay a promoter anything so i can have a chance to get an item signed by a player i have gotten schmidt and many other hall of famers in person for free. in one day at spring training i got killebrew, carew, molitor and YAZ and i didnt pay a thing. Schmidt was a good inperson signer when he was the clearwater phillies Manager you also can get him at celebrity golf tournaments. MOST COLLECTORS dont get it when you go to a show or privite signing its not the players fault the price is so high its the PROMOTERS, i would ask the promoter how much profit he is making off each signature the player signs! and the sad part is THERE ARE COLLECTORS that will pay promoters prices (outrageous if you ask me)