PDA

View Full Version : I know this sounds stupid,but......

newguy24
09-22-2009, 07:28 PM
What is the addy for the jail plaxico burress is going to? and the jail ugueth urbina is in? I'm wondering if they'll sign ttm c/o the jail. i might sound crazy, but i need them for some sets.

mastervin636
10-01-2009, 01:37 AM
Did you know in order for them to receive your mail you have to be on their mailing list? And anyways im sure Plaxico will not sign from jail,Rilker Island is no pent house.Who knows how you would even go about sending mail to a prison is South America.

propete23
10-02-2009, 06:28 PM
or if Ugueth Urbina is "alive" Have you ever seen any foreign prisons? I assure you they dont get cable, and GED classes like the disgrace of a penal system we have here in america!

Good luck bro

mastervin636
10-03-2009, 11:37 PM
Not every one of the prisoners in prisons commited violent crimes.Is inhumane what foreign prisons are like.I saw the special outside the lines did on Urbina,he isnt doing so bad.I really wouldnt bother writing to them while their in prison.I know if I was in prison I wouldnt feel like signing cards to fans.

lafabj23
11-16-2009, 10:43 AM
Usually they don't allow pens in prison, so the best you'd get is a pencil auto. plus, they screen all mail so i doubt your cards would make it there.