PDA

View Full Version : former buckeyes. already have 10 addys looking for more!

TheNati97
09-30-2009, 08:13 PM
heres who i already have address's of and am about to send a package to.

marcus freeman
cris carter
aj hawk
chris gamble
vernon gholston
malcolm jenkins
james laurinaitis
anthony gonzalez
santonio holmes
joey galloway

looking for

eddie george
shawn springs
andy katzenmoyer
bobby carpenter
david boston
michael wiley
chris speilman
chris sanders
orlando pace
ashton youboty
bobby hoying
troy smith
ted ginn jr

etc etc

if i cant get some of their address's should i just send a letter to the current team they are on addressed to them? id really like to get as many autos ttm of former buckeyes as i can so any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

bronxbomber
10-02-2009, 01:06 PM
I just got Marcus Freeman back c/o the Bears.
Also got James Laurinaitis back c/o the Rams.

Andy Katzenmoyer owns a Gym in Westerville Ohio. Lift Fitness. There is a link on the site to obtain autographed merchandise.

Chris Spielman works for 97.1 The Fan here in Columbus,Ohio. You could try to send to him at that address. 605 S. Front Street suite 300 Columbus,OH 43215. I haven't tried it yet but I am going to.

Eddie George owns a restaurant in Columbus,OH. He also works for the Big Ten Network, you could try there.

propete23
10-02-2009, 06:17 PM
what about Cris Carter? Did you send to ESPN or where?

I really want to get his auto on an Eagles card.

indyreds
10-03-2009, 01:17 AM
Follow the link in my sig to the TTMM area. Select players list from left tab, then football on top tab. You will find addresses of former Buckeyes like Chris Carter and Keith Byars there. I am also a huge Buckeyes fan and big into TTMM. From that top grouping of players the only two that I have not seen sign TTM is Gholston and Gonzalez! In that next group they have all signed in the past for me, but for George, Pace, Smith and Ginn! Do not miss all the current guys c/o their team addresses like Donnie Nickey and Mike Nugent! Best of luck and GO BUCKS!

TheNati97
10-03-2009, 09:11 PM
propete, yea im sending it to espn.

bronx thanks for the comments ill definately try those addys.

indy, thanks ill do some more research and see what i can come up with.

thanks again fellas!

Oxxon
10-04-2009, 01:27 AM
I sent to Carter at ESPN. He sent my card back unsigned. Hope you all have better luck.