PDA

View Full Version : Tom Glavine

Sawks14
10-05-2009, 09:01 PM
Anybody have a home address for Tom Glavine they are willing to share either here or PM? TTMM only has c/o Braves.

As a young kid before I was even a fan of the game I loved watching the Braves with Glavine and Greg Maddux leading the rotation. I would be incredibly grateful for this address. Thanks.

everythingcollect
10-06-2009, 01:48 AM
89 Treble Cove Rd North Billerica, MA 01862

no sure if its good or not havent tried it yet but found it here

http://www.autographsthroughthemail.com/AutosTTM/Tom-Glavine-Baseball-Autograph-TTM-19660325.cfm

lizard-jd
10-19-2009, 07:48 AM
I found the following: 8925 Southwick Pass, Alpharetta, GA 30022. I sent a TTM on 1/15/09 and have not received anything back. I guess when he was released by the Braves and stopped pitching, he stopped signing too...

hippieman556
10-26-2009, 06:03 PM
i have not seen many ttms from him

lizard-jd
10-29-2009, 04:35 PM
i have not seen many ttms from him

I haven't seen any TTMs from Glavine either but I figured I would try it on a few cards. Nothing has come back yet and I'm not holding my breath on this one. However, I was lucky to have obtained his, Maddux and a number of other sigs IP during the 1997 playoff games with the Marlins on a nice ROMLB. I was in the family room under the stadium in Miami after the game. I got in because my friend's daughter was engaged to Ryan Klesko at the time and she got us tickets and into the family room. Sad part was that John Smoltz didn't stop to sign the ball (oh well!). It was weird being in the room with all the wives and kids. By the way, money does buy you love because all of the wives were beautiful...