PDA

View Full Version : Steiner codes

CW13
11-05-2009, 06:32 PM
you guys have probably seen these on another site but just a reminder...

Receive a FREE autographed baseball with any Steiner Sports purchase of $30 or more. Choose from the baseballs displayed at left and use the designated promotion code during check-out. Hurry - offer ends November 15th!

NFL, MLB, Gifts and Autographs from SteinerSports.com (http://www.steinersports.com/)

Checkout Codes

David Ortiz - ESPNOrtiz
Joe Girardi - ESPNGirardi
Melky Cabrera - ESPNMelky
Curt Schilling - ESPNCurt
Troy Tulowitzki - ESPNTulo
Yadier Molina - ESPNMolina

T&C

Not transferable (not sure what this means)
One (1) per household
Not applicable to all items
Expires 11/15/09

i got an 09 WS 08 AS and an ortiz delevered today for $49.not bad...

there are some other codes there too out there. i know they are horribly overpriced but these codes make them much more affordable...

Fisk-Factor75
11-05-2009, 06:45 PM
Sweet...thanks for the heads up...I got a Triple Baseball Glass Display case and a Curt Schilling Auto'd baseball for under $60 dlvd!!!

CW13
11-06-2009, 02:11 AM
dude glad to help out!! it really is a pretty good deal if you dig any of those guys.i hear they are out of girardi and you have to wait until his signing on nov 14. here's another one......

"I don't know of how much use this will be to you guys, but Steiner sent me a letter thanking me for my recent purchase and included a $50 discount code for purchases of $100 or more. So, I guess that's $150 worth of stuff for the price of $100.."

Anyways, the code is NEW1009

PEACE!

CW13

Vegas
11-06-2009, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the codes, Steiner has nice stuff but they are WAY overpriced.

Fisk-Factor75
11-06-2009, 06:38 PM

Its not too bad with the codes. I used it as an opportunity to buy a triple ball holder I have been eying up. It has UV glass and is top of the line maybe $20 more than I have seen similiar ones on ebay for. http://www.steinersports.com/triple-baseball-glass-display-case
But as you know with ebay who knows if these no name holders are truly UV Glass. At least buying through Steiner I know I am getting quality. So for $60 I got the triple ball holder I wanted and a Curt Schilling Autographed baseball w/ Steiner Cert!! I'll buy deals like that all day long although I did have to twist my wife's arm to get the credit card.

Thanks again to CW13 for the heads up!!

CW13
11-06-2009, 09:04 PM

exactly!!most stuff there i wouldnt touch with a ten foot pole as far as buying their autographs.but just getting some OMLBs or WS or AS balls can be a pretty good deal with these...

Justin
11-09-2009, 04:46 PM

The reason the prices are so high is because when you buy from them you know whithout a doubt the auto is real. There are not many companies out there like Steiner. Even with a psa, jsa or gai auto there is still the what if factor.

CRJSr9
11-10-2009, 06:46 PM
thanks-i just got a carmelo anthony autographed lithograph for $49.99 and a ortiz baseball for under $60.00 with shipping-thanks for the codes

RockiesFan33
11-10-2009, 07:47 PM
Just made two separate purchases. Got the Melo litho + Ortiz ball for $60 and the Yankees 2-ball set (All Star + Yankee Stadium ball) in the glass case + Schilling ball for $54. I couldn't be happier with these deals! Melo + Ortiz + Schilling + 2 commemorative official balls and a case for $114 delivered??!! I'm happy!

RockiesFan33
11-17-2009, 04:58 PM
Got my 2 ball set and Schilling auto today! What a great deal. The Ortiz and Melo should arrive on Thursday!

CW13
11-17-2009, 05:12 PM
glad you took advantage!!my nephew got the ortiz last week and then we took him to josh hamilton baseball camp on sat and got him to sign the 08 all star game ball. he was pretty stoked!!

RockiesFan33
11-18-2009, 03:18 PM
Just got my Melo litho. Looks like the Ortiz ball was shipped seperately and should arrive tomorrow. The litho is amazing! I was expecting something like an 8x10 and this is definitely a 16x20. Another great purchase!

CRJSr9
11-19-2009, 02:27 AM
i got my melo litho and the hole bottom was creased and the hologram was half gone-i called and they told me to return it for a new one-and i just got my ortiz ball today and thats nice.
rockiesfan-was the bottom of your bent all way down the hole thing?like the way they had it inbetween to cardboard pieces?

RockiesFan33
11-19-2009, 12:19 PM
i got my melo litho and the hole bottom was creased and the hologram was half gone-i called and they told me to return it for a new one-and i just got my ortiz ball today and thats nice.
rockiesfan-was the bottom of your bent all way down the hole thing?like the way they had it inbetween to cardboard pieces?

Mine was absolutely perfect. It was placed in a thick cardboard sleeve and then wrapped in bubble wrap. Sorry to hear your piece was damaged, but nice to know Steiner will make it right for you!

RockiesFan33
11-19-2009, 03:03 PM
Got my Ortiz ball today:

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t253/RockiesFan33/photo-39.jpg

CW13
11-30-2009, 06:55 PM
Here it is again all new. You get a free signed baseball with your next purchase of $30.00 or more. This code will expire on 11/30/09.
Your choices and codes:

Robinson Cano: Code-AXWCANO
David Ortiz: Code-AXWORTIZ
Troy Tulowitzki: Code- AXWTULO

i was not able to use this on-line.i just called in though and was able to use the AXWTULO code with a 2008 as ball and OMLB ball for $44.not bad, we'll get the 08 AS ball signed by Ian Kinsler in two weeks at a Ranger function.sorry it's last minute; but maybe someone will benefit...