PDA

View Full Version : Someone help... Super rare item!!!

pbnjsportscards
11-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Hey all,

I have a SUPER rare item that I wanted to see if someone would be interested in...

Back when Joe Theisman got his leg broken by Lawerance Taylor, we were all kids and a friend felt really bad and mailed a card to Joe...

Well he mailed back a small card saying thanks for your support, I am looking forward to a full recovery, and it is signed by Joe Theisman, no question about it... We also have the envelope which is postmarked, dated and has the zip code of origin.

I am not sure how many of these there could even be... We have been holding onto it since then, and just decided to see if anyone would have interest in the item.

Not sure if we should just sell it, get it authenticated for sale purposes or what somone who has some experience would recommend. This is a 100% on my life real item.

PM me with any info, or recomendations... THANKS

asujbl
11-06-2009, 03:26 PM
You should just keep it - it is not going to be worth very much at all - there are thousands of Theisman items out there. He signs ALOT. Yours is nice because of the story behind it - but no one is going to give you much of a premium on it.

You might get $15 - I'd have to see a scan to give you more info once we saw exactly what it is.

But you can easily get your choice of a Mini Helmet, 8X10, Auto'd SI Cover etc...for anywhere from $10-25

neverfinished94
11-06-2009, 04:37 PM
You should just keep it - it is not going to be worth very much at all - there are thousands of Theisman items out there. He signs ALOT. Yours is nice because of the story behind it - but no one is going to give you much of a premium on it.

You might get $15 - I'd have to see a scan to give you more info once we saw exactly what it is.

But you can easily get your choice of a Mini Helmet, 8X10, Auto'd SI Cover etc...for anywhere from $10-25

i agree 100%. i'm not sure you would even get $15 for it.

hippieman556
11-06-2009, 07:37 PM
hold on to it. it would make a nice show off piece and you can tell peple about it