PDA

View Full Version : Greg Luzinski feedback?

ryeinc
11-15-2009, 12:18 AM
Hi Guys

This isn't really an addy request but an feedback request:winking0071: I got a `76 topps phillies team card at the flea market today. After a while I thought wouldn't it be cool to get someone on the team to sign it TTM, so I looked up every member on the `76 team in the TTM database on here. One name that caught my eye was Greg "The Bull" Luzinski so I thought hey he'd be cool now he had 2 success's in a range of about 4 months little long. Has anyone else has had him sign TTM before?

Let me know Peace,

Ryeinc

druce26
11-15-2009, 04:59 AM
He takes awhile through his home address. He appears at every Phils home game, though, and does a local radio show as well. If you want to wait and bang some other guys out, I can get him for you during the season. Also, check Bowa's home address out, he's very quick during the off season. Terry Harmon, Larry Christenson and Jim Lonborg are really quick signers as well.

ryeinc
11-15-2009, 03:03 PM
He takes awhile through his home address. He appears at every Phils home game, though, and does a local radio show as well. If you want to wait and bang some other guys out, I can get him for you during the season. Also, check Bowa's home address out, he's very quick during the off season. Terry Harmon, Larry Christenson and Jim Lonborg are really quick signers as well.

Thank You very much for the info!!! Ya I might give ol` Greg a try and have to wait a little bit, I`d hate to do that but you know what they say "all things come to those that wait" lol. Thank you once again for the info I appreciate it!!

Peace,

Ryeinc

Scobes
11-23-2009, 08:31 AM
I got a Luzinski success in only 15 days:

25680 Streamlet Court
Bonita Springs FL 34135

Sent 9/18/09 - 2/2 - 15 days

Good luck!

Scobes

ryeinc
11-23-2009, 10:08 AM
I got a Luzinski success in only 15 days:

25680 Streamlet Court
Bonita Springs FL 34135

Sent 9/18/09 - 2/2 - 15 days

Good luck!

Scobes

Hi thank you very much for that! I sent the team card to Larry Bowa and gonna try a couple other people then i`m gonna decide what to do with Luzinski.

Thanks Again!
Peace,
Ryeinc

ryeinc
12-06-2009, 11:10 PM
Card looks good so far!!! got Bowa and Lonborg :cheer2::cheer2:anyone know if Bob Boone signs through his home? I know he signs through the Nats.

Peace

Ryeinc

Geaux Saints

P.S. Sorry the pic doesn't do any justice lol it does look good Bowa is nice and dark and the Lonborg looks good to