PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Colovito and Tommy Harper

lafabj23
11-16-2009, 11:49 AM
I know Rocky signs through the mail, but can't find his address at any of my sources. I know it's out there. Can someone help me out?

Also, does anyone know if Tommy Harper signs through the mail and if so, what is his address? I have a boxscore from a red sox game that is signed by the whole team except harper.

Thanks for all the help!!!

wmhc28413
11-16-2009, 04:20 PM
i found this addy for harper but its untested..

tommy harper
5 cow hill road
sharon, ma 02067-2987

good luck..

auggie
11-22-2009, 08:50 AM
I am curious where you heard that Rocky signs through the mail?
I live near him and he is infamous for refusing mail if he does not recognize the sender's return address or if there is no return address.

ChrisR
11-22-2009, 11:40 PM
^ I wish you posted that two days ago. I just sent him a ROMLB and card on Friday afternoon. My grandfather was a huge fan of his so I sent to him.

I have a thread requesting his address in here. I wasn't sur eif this was him as it's spelled wrong. I have this address. Can you verify if this is the correct one/town since you live near him?
Rocky Colavito
656 Scenic Dr
Bernville, PA 19506-8257

auggie
11-23-2009, 06:31 PM
That address may be correct. I have not been over there lately so I don't recall the exact house #.
Perhaps you will get lucky and catch him on a good day.
Did someone tell you that he now signs through the mail?
I saw him at a minor league game a few years ago. He was inundated with autograph seeking fans. It must be nice to be remembered but difficult to go out in public.

harley2001
11-23-2009, 08:37 PM
Don't waste your time & money. Have sent a few time & all I got was a return to sender. Also as Auggie stated with the minor league game. True. As I was at a Reading Phillies game about 5 yrs ago & he was rude to anybody who talked or asked about a sig.

lafabj23
11-24-2009, 02:58 AM
Crazy...I swore I read somewhere that he was a good signer. I guess not. I'm not going to even waste my time!

Thanks everyone...can anyone confirm the Harper address?

bronxbomber
11-24-2009, 09:13 AM
I mailed to that Harper address over a year ago......still nothing.

ChrisR
11-25-2009, 10:00 PM
Got my letter sent back REFUSED in black marker. I guess I have Colavito's writing, LOL. Oh well, at least I got my ball and SASE back now I can send it to someone else who actually likes their fans.