View Full Version : 2 new additions

12-08-2009, 08:54 PM
Since I've started to focus on memorabilia and not cards I'd thought I'd share some of the new things I get as I get them. Past few days brought these two items

Jamie Moyer Game Worn Stars and Stripes Hat

close up on inside

Lance Armstrong signed copy of new book

Thanks for looking

12-09-2009, 10:29 AM
Nice additions, thanks for sharing them with us.

12-09-2009, 01:21 PM
Some nice items there, Lance is a one of a kind athlete and a good guy to boot. I too moved from collecting cards to memorabilia about 5 years ago and I am very happy with my decision. I enjoy my memorabilia a lot more as it is displayed at my office and in my home, so I see it everyday. My cards were locked away in a cabinet and I rarely got much enjoyment out of them.

Just be careful, collecting sports memorabilia can be very addicting! :thumb:

12-09-2009, 06:30 PM
The display factor was a large one for me as well, I love seeing this stuff up on the walls and shelves and not stored away in a box, it's much more fun that way.

Thanks for looking guys

12-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Nice pick ups!!!

Is there anything or anyone in particular you are looking for???

I'm about to relist a BUNCH of Memorabilia - now that it's Christmas time...

- Chris

12-10-2009, 12:06 PM
Nice items. Thanks for sharing them with us. Welcome to the world of memorabilia!!!

12-11-2009, 09:13 AM
xpress - mostly phillies and eagles for sports, nobel prize winners, notable athletes (all sports) and authors. I'll look for your posts and check them out to see if I can use anything, thanks

Chuck- Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to sharing more and seeing what other people get

12-11-2009, 09:23 AM
nice additions!!