PDA

View Full Version : Drew Brees responds in less than two weeks!

bradero77
12-11-2009, 11:43 AM
So I've been hearing a few guys around here talk about how they send stuff to be signed to the players at the team address. I knew they were getting some results, but all the instances it took several months for the player to return the items if at all.

I sent a few magazines in to Drew Brees, mind you one of the busiest QB's in the league, and I received them back yesterday afternoon all signed! It took less than two weeks, approximately 10 days for it to be mailed out, signed, and mailed back.

What an unbelievable guy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim_in_NC
12-11-2009, 12:02 PM
Can you PM me his address?

IsaacAndMark
12-11-2009, 02:48 PM
Drew Brees has a ghost signer. It's all fake. Sorry bro. I have no proof but a guy I graph with burst my bubble too last weekend.

bradero77
12-11-2009, 03:50 PM
Drew Brees has a ghost signer. It's all fake. Sorry bro. I have no proof but a guy I graph with burst my bubble too last weekend.

Are you for real, or are you being funny b/c you're a Patriots fan with a little built up frustration? lol...

soxfan34
12-11-2009, 04:21 PM
No its true, sadly............theres no real possible way for Brees to sign all of the stuff he gets sent to him withing a week of receiving it basically....Sorry though, but the more you know...

bradero77
12-11-2009, 04:25 PM
Oh well....no biggie, but thats pretty sucky...thanks for the info guys!

IsaacAndMark
12-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Are you for real, or are you being funny b/c you're a Patriots fan with a little built up frustration? lol...

hahaha nope. i'm a patriots AND saints fan. but yeah i'm being legit. i felt the same way. it sucks. oh well :(

bradero77
12-16-2009, 03:21 PM
Did a little more research on this and I haven't heard anyone else say that this is true. I visited a shop in New Orleans called Marksman Sports Cards (great shop by the way), and the guy there deals with a lot of autographing and he didn't believe this one bit. I guess we'll never know...

Ellis Shoe
12-19-2009, 11:46 AM
The Saints did their training camp here for 3 years and I got him to sign several items. I actually thanked him for signing a card for me c/o the team the year before and he told me "sorry dude, I would replace it with this one (the one he was signing for me IP) because there is no way I could get to all that mail. I havent signed my mail since the second year at San Diego". So unfortunately I have to agree with the Patriots fan.
:(

pantherfan82
12-25-2009, 03:09 PM
i dont beleive it