PDA

View Full Version : Thunders vs. Rockets IP succuesses=)

dwighthoward
12-19-2009, 11:54 PM
I went to the Houston rockets game tonight vs. the thunders. I went to the arena right when the door opened and sprinted down to the Thunders' side, because my friend was at the Rockets side getting autographs for us. these are my succeses:) great visiting auto team:

Thunders:
Jeff Green 1/1 bball
Russell Westbrook 2/2 bball and jersey
Sefolosa 8x10
Nick Collison (ran into locker room without even looking up)
James Harden 8/8 8x10s/bballs/IC
Ibaka IC
Mike Wilks IC
Etan Thomas IC
KD DIDNT COME OUT FOR SHOOTAROUND? I HTOUGHT HE ALWAYS DID -.-

anyways, this team was very nice and talkative. they responded to our questions and stuff..i wish i had more stuff to get signed cuz most of them signed (no one gave me 50/50 =()

but it's okay. i have some stuff but not alot for the game i'm prolly going to 12/31 against the MAVS. later

bob9826
12-20-2009, 01:14 PM
nice, too bad kevin durant didnt come out.

dwighthoward
12-20-2009, 05:50 PM
yeah, pretty good game and autos. i wish durant would have just came out tho .

Reggie_Miller
12-20-2009, 07:10 PM
omg wow on James Harden!!! He's been a strict 1 per mostly this year!!! Got scans of his autos?? And who's cards and stuff do you need on the Mavs?? I have some stuff leftover from when I saw them this season. LMK about them and any others--I don't do 50/50, but I can supply you with what you need. Thanks and congrats on the autos!!

dwighthoward
12-20-2009, 11:33 PM
james was really nice, because i asked him if he really signed by hand when he got auto requests through the mail. he kindly talked to me about it for couple mins. like the first min, he only signed one each but then while i was talking to him, he kept siging the things i put out lol. cool guy i have to say. no scans tho.

for mavs, what items do you have? i only take stuff 8x10 or better. lmk

iockerman
12-20-2009, 11:37 PM
great job man, aweseome story and congrats!

Reggie_Miller
12-21-2009, 03:21 PM
nah I just got cards for everybody on the Mavs...and where have you seen that James Harden does TTM?

dwighthoward
12-21-2009, 03:31 PM
i got my info on him to do ttm from this site
http://ncaaautographs.com/success_results.asp

wat kind of mavs do u have? lmk.

dwighthoward
12-21-2009, 03:37 PM
i got my info on him to do ttm from this site
http://ncaaautographs.com/success_results.asp

wat kind of mavs do u have? lmk.

Reggie_Miller
12-21-2009, 10:06 PM
i got cards of them lol...is that what you're asking?

dwighthoward
12-21-2009, 10:21 PM
i meant who do u have cards of

Reggie_Miller
12-22-2009, 10:41 AM
Here's a list of all the Mavs I have in cards...some of the players are not listed as I'm sending my stuff TTM to them if I don't have them in my collection yet. LMK. Thanks!

Barea
Beaubois
Dampier
Gooden
Josh Howard
Kris Humphries
Jason Kidd
Shawn Marion
Dirk Nowitzki
Jason Terry
Tim Thomas
Shawne Williams (but does not travel with the team; he has been told to stay away from the team)
Darrell Armstrong (assistant coach)

if you want the quantities, just lmk. It's pretty much 1-2 per player.

dwighthoward
12-22-2009, 02:52 PM
Here's a list of all the Mavs I have in cards...some of the players are not listed as I'm sending my stuff TTM to them if I don't have them in my collection yet. LMK. Thanks!

Barea
Beaubois
Dampier
Gooden
Josh Howard
Kris Humphries
Jason Kidd
Shawn Marion
Dirk Nowitzki
Jason Terry
Tim Thomas
Shawne Williams (but does not travel with the team; he has been told to stay away from the team)
Darrell Armstrong (assistant coach)

if you want the quantities, just lmk. It's pretty much 1-2 per player.

yeah, just send whatever you have. ill just split it up between us after i see how many sigs i get. any other mavs stuff u have?

Reggie_Miller
12-27-2009, 02:04 AM
I just have cards...and I don't do 50/50, I can just let you keep them and keep all the autos you get on them (I don't need any as I only collect autos I get myself)...I could sell the cards really cheap if you are interested. I can get you totals ASAP, too, if you are interested. Thanks!

dwighthoward
12-27-2009, 04:06 PM
I just have cards...and I don't do 50/50, I can just let you keep them and keep all the autos you get on them (I don't need any as I only collect autos I get myself)...I could sell the cards really cheap if you are interested. I can get you totals ASAP, too, if you are interested. Thanks!

i have many mavs/rockets cards incoming...so i dont really need any to buy. thankns anyways