PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Strasburg

skapunk5251
12-22-2009, 11:37 AM
Does anyone know where I should send right now if I were going to try to get his autograph?

Fisk-Factor75
12-22-2009, 11:40 AM
I would wait til spring training. I mailed a baseball to him while he was playing at the Arizona Fall League and received it back in a little over 2 weeks. If he was signing there, odds are he will sign at Spring Training. I would suggest a baseball as from what I seen the bulkier items were getting better success rates.

skapunk5251
12-22-2009, 11:42 AM
alright cool thanks

bigsweatyguy
12-23-2009, 12:05 AM
I don't think he will be signing cards during spring training. Maybe initially a little bit, but I have a feeling he's not going to be very accomodating TTM. I think the only reason people got him during the AFL is because not many people think of sending TTM during that time and he wasn't overwhelmed by mail. Players get much more mail during spring training and some of the stars who normally don't sign may sign the inital pieces of mail, but not much after that. I think Strasburg would still sign major items sent through the mail, i.e. baseballs, 8x10s, but I don't think cards. It may not be worth the risk of not having your item returned though.