PDA

View Full Version : Irl address

Riggs
01-05-2010, 06:31 PM
These are going to be some tuff address to come by. spent most of the day surfing the net & didnt come up with much, but found some addys, could use some help with the rest if anyone knows them. here goes..

Al Unser JR <--- found SR but no listing for jr..
Eddie Cheever
Raul Boesel <--- former driver, Now a DJ in Brazil.. Very tuff addy to find.
Paul Tracy
Jacques villeneuve
Danny Sullivan

i ask becouse i have a SET of 95 Hi-Tech indy championship drivers, Only 11 cards in the set & thought about getting them all autographed " Besides the Newman card " & frameing them.. any help is much appreciated.. thanks

Oxxon
01-05-2010, 08:07 PM
Paul Tracy
2901 Red Arrow Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89135-1623

Jacques Villeneuve click the link to request an autograph. I'm using my 1 1/2 years of high school French to make out that you just have to fill out the form.
http://www.jv-world.com/client/pageAutographe.asp?page=69&clef=10&clef2=6

First name
Last name
email addy
address
city
state
country
zipcode

Good luck!

Riggs
01-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Paul Tracy
2901 Red Arrow Dr
Las Vegas, NV 89135-1623

Jacques Villeneuve click the link to request an autograph. I'm using my 1 1/2 years of high school French to make out that you just have to fill out the form.
http://www.jv-world.com/client/pageAutographe.asp?page=69&clef=10&clef2=6

First name
Last name
email addy
address
city
state
country
zipcode

Good luck!

where did you find that Tracy addy?? thanks... I seen that on Jaq's web site but, i wanted to send in a card from that set to have signed.. he might not do that though.. might just have to request something, then get a hero card or something. thanks for the help

Oxxon
01-05-2010, 11:14 PM
I found the Tracy website and it said he lived in Vegas. I did a whitepages search and found the addy. The whitepages also showed a Twitter account with the addy. I click on it and it took me to Tracy's Twitter page.

Riggs
01-05-2010, 11:25 PM
Didnt even think to try the white pages.. Quik search & found Al Jr's & Eddie Cheevers addy now.. great... 3 down, 3 to go..