Future NFL Studs?
by, 01-16-2013 at 05:58 PM (576 Views)
Hey guys, today in school I was thinking about the future of the NFL, and who has the potential to become a star in the future. The past year and a bit, I have actually get a feeling when some young, under the radar player is going to be a star. Some players I predicted last year are:
1. Victor Cruz (Turned into a beast WR)
2. Colin Kaepernick (Very promising future)
3. Russell Wilson (Super Bowl winner very soon)
4. TY Hilton (Electric player)
1. Watched Cruz vs the Jets in the preseason a while back and he looked like an absolute beast. Invested in his contenders Rc Auto and turned out pretty well..
2. Watched him play against and beat the Ducks. New there was something about him and I knew he was going to be a beast in the NFL.
3. Watched him vs the Ducks & Nebraska, absolute stud...Players like him always find a way to suceed in the NFL. Bought his Press Pass auto for like 7 bucks after.
4. Flipping through the channels and came to a game between FIU and someother team. Hilton scored 2 TDs in like 5 minutes and flipped the game. All the commentators were saying "watch out for Hitlon, he's gonna be a real player" and after watching some more footage, I knew they were right.
5. Saw him the year before his Heisman run. Saw something special in him, the way he was so fast, but could make plays. Picked up his PSA/DNA certified auto on eBay for about $25-30 bucks. Same one sells for 130+ now. Incredible.
More players I have a hunch about:
1. Nick Foles
2. Tavon Austin
3. Vontaze Burfict
4. Jon Bostic
5. Teddy Bridgewater
Gurantee you at least 2 of those players will be stars...
Anyways, that's it for today! Please comment what you think!
*Also predicted Richard Sherman:love0030:*