Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 323 of 556 FirstFirst ... 223273313320321322323324325326333373423 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Thanks man, but I'll be alright. I have a specific item I'm getting him and Kruk to sign anyway.
    I could help you out if you can't make it in time

I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was at damaris johnson too. I was out 5 minutes after he arrived. He signed 6 photos for me. I found a picture of the 98 yard punt return and he inscribed it "longest PR in Eagles history". I printed out two and gave him one. He was very appreciative. All around nice guy. I will be posting some of the signed photos on my photo bucket by the end of the week if anybody is interested in trading. sorry guys the inscribed photo is mine to keep.

SCF Rewards
    Country

whats the best way to get Mcfarlanes signed? is it better to open the package and get the base signed or leave the package sealed get the plastic package signed? will opening the figure lose its value? whats your thougts...thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was at damaris johnson too. I was out 5 minutes after he arrived. He signed 6 photos for me. I found a picture of the 98 yard punt return and he inscribed it "longest PR in Eagles history". I printed out two and gave him one. He was very appreciative. All around nice guy. I will be posting some of the signed photos on my photo bucket by the end of the week if anybody is interested in trading. sorry guys the inscribed photo is mine to keep.

yea im interested in one! Let me know!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Most of the ones ive seen signed they get the base signed.

whats the best way to get Mcfarlanes signed? is it better to open the package and get the base signed or leave the package sealed get the plastic package signed? will opening the figure lose its value? whats your thougts...thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will post the pics ASAP on my photobucket. I will let you know when they are posted

yea im interested in one! Let me know!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys, I'm back posting my successes. I don't get to graph as much as I used to, but I will still try to post what I get. I just made a post wrapping up some successes from the end of the baseball season- including MVPs and Cy Young Winners. Check it out

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...lcome!/page103

SCF Rewards
    Country

Danny Watkins at Chickies and Pete's in Egg Harbor Twp tonight, Bryce Brown is next week!

BANNED

Country

I am so annoyed........I am trying to purchase a Utley autograph via Sports Vault website but they DO NOT accept Paypal. I called and left a message and no response yet. Tickets are purchased via them and not MAB. I then called BC Sports Because I was under the impression they were pretty much the same thing. Apparently not! But they did answer the phone "everything in store 40% off" Honestly how do you run a successful business this time and age without accepting Paypal? Maybe one reason BC Sports has had so many problems.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I've got about twenty hockey figures signed, all on the base. They look a lot better displayed loose. Plus, what are the resale value on most of them anyway.

Page 323 of 556 FirstFirst ... 223273313320321322323324325326333373423 ... LastLast