Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Wisconsin police ask residents to let them search inside their homes for hidden guns

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/285100291.html

Officers are encouraging residents to call and volunteer to let officers inspect their homes for guns that might be there unbeknownst to the owners, according to a report from Wisconsin Public Radio. It's part of an effort to reduce gun violence in the city that has experienced seven gun homicides this year.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know that I have a huge stock of weapons unbeknownst to me..... Do gooders strike again.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sad part is there are actually morons who will willingly invite police into their home with no comprehension that they will be looking for ANYTHING to arrest you for. This is the Wisconsin version of the DUI checkpoint except it is them going through your home instead of your car.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

Sad part is there are actually morons who will willingly invite police into their home with no comprehension that they will be looking for ANYTHING to arrest you for. This is the Wisconsin version of the DUI checkpoint except it is them going through your home instead of your car.

Not the word I'd use but ok. They are just uneducated people & know nothing about their rights.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Not the word I'd use but ok. They are just uneducated people & know nothing about their rights.

Fair enough.

From Dictionary.com

mo-ron [mawr-on, mohr-]
    1. Informal. a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment:
    2. Psychology. (no longer in technical use; now considered offensive) a person of borderline intelligence in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Even the most anti-gun, pro-police individuals would have a real hard time justifying that the chance of finding "unknown" guns outweighs the privacy concerns of individuals. Anyone naďve enough to allow the police to search their home thoroughly enough to find something they haven't already, deserves any outcome that may come out of it.

I have a hard time believing this "request" is even real or serious.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Even the most anti-gun, pro-police individuals would have a real hard time justifying that the chance of finding "unknown" guns outweighs the privacy concerns of individuals. Anyone naďve enough to allow the police to search their home thoroughly enough to find something they haven't already, deserves any outcome that may come out of it.

I have a hard time believing this "request" is even real or serious.

Not only was it real http://www.wpr.org/beloit-police-ask...-searched-guns (there are lots of articles on it from various websites such as FoxNews, Infowars, WashTimes, etc.) the city manager has now reversed the request http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...Homes-For-Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm definitely pro-police but this is just NUTS. Police would not just be looking for guns, they would take an inventory of your house, to what degree I don't know, but the morons, yes Duane was right, morons that do this deserve what is coming. Good job Duane on thwarting the PC police.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

Fair enough.

From Dictionary.com

mo-ron [mawr-on, mohr-]
    1. Informal. a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment:
    2. Psychology. (no longer in technical use; now considered offensive) a person of borderline intelligence in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69.

I just meant I couldn't have been so nice as to use the word moron. My description would have been much more harsh thus giving me another infraction that will never fall off like my first one that's all.

P.S. No PC police was involved in this post or my other.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I just meant I couldn't have been so nice as to use the word moron. My description would have been much more harsh thus giving me another infraction that will never fall off like my first one that's all.

P.S. No PC police was involved in this post or my other.

Oh, I totally missed that. Thought you were bothered by my use of the term. I would use harsher words too, but we have rules here so...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast