Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Green Prizm Refractor Fad Dying down?

It seems like this fad is slowly going away and card prices are going down? Yes, No?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics
    Twitter: @@showley2003 See SHowley2003's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

I will agree that prices seem to be dropping. For me the fad is just starting as I collect Celtics cards and them green prizm of the Celtics players looks amazing IMO. I was able to pick up a Pierce green for just a couple of bucks recently.

SCF Rewards
    Country

All cards will drop eventually after getting released as people hop on the next new thing bandwagon. Happens every time.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

I think the greens will drop a little more. They are not numbered so people don't know what to think about the nnumbering I think the golds will stay pretty strong. It is the first year from the product and being low numbered to ten helps there cause.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree that not being #d hurt the greens and you see people getting 2 in 10 packs doesnt help there cause. I also think that it depends on who it is also as to how much they will go for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree that not being #d hurt the greens and you see people getting 2 in 10 packs doesnt help there cause. I also think that it depends on who it is also as to how much they will go for.

Most versions seem to be dropping but the USA versions seem to be staying pretty steady.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think the greens will drop a little more. They are not numbered so people don't know what to think about the nnumbering I think the golds will stay pretty strong. It is the first year from the product and being low numbered to ten helps there cause.

the green refractor in football are numbered to 75 so maybe basketball is about the same. I don't understand why they did not number the basketball.
    Last edited by bdoody42; 02-17-2013 at 09:54 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

the green refractor in football are numbered to 75 so maybe basketball is about the same. I don't understand why they did not number the basketball.

I think originally the green actually had more hype at the beginning because people didnt know what it was numbered out of. This at first cased selling prices to be pretty high. People were also searching ever Walmart and target around trying to find this stuff. Now after some time the hype has died down. In the short run not being numbered may have helped panini sell a ton of retail, but in the long run I see the value of the greens staying where they are or going down some more.

SCF Rewards
    Country

whre does it say that they are numbered to 75

SCF Rewards
    Country

whre does it say that they are numbered to 75

I thought I saw it in a break the guy said they were numbered to 75 I may be wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast