Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 167 of 189 FirstFirst ... 67117157164165166167168169170177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1882

Thread: Riggs TTM Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Rick, nice batch of returns! I was going to send to Long but I think I'll wait to see where he ends up going I really think the Dolphins are going to let him walk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rick, nice batch of returns! I was going to send to Long but I think I'll wait to see where he ends up going I really think the Dolphins are going to let him walk

Thanks man. I think your right. He had probably his worst year this year since he has been in the NFL. Maybe a change would do him good.

__________________________________________________ _______

got 5 today..

Gary Nolan 3/3, out 1-5, back 1-14. added "2X WORLD CHAMPS" as requested along with" 1975 HUTCH AWARD". Didnt ask for that one but glad he added it.

Joe Fields 3/3, out 1-2, back 1-14. added '3X ALL PRO" but looks like a scribble.

Misty May-Teanor 1/1, out 1-5, back 1-14. thrilled to add this 3x Gold winner.

Hayden Fry 1/1, out 8-14-12, back 1-14-13. long wait for this one. didnt think it was coming back. RGP was nice enough to make this custom for me so i had something to send him. Major thanks to him.. Turned out pretty sweet.

Bill Groman 2/2, out 1-7, back 1-14. only scanned one. added "4x AFL CHAMPS" to one as requested.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Love the Fields!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Nice pick ups! I need to find a Topps Olympic card to send to Misty Mae.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I haven't been around much lately.. but great stuff as always man. All those 8x10's look spot on to me.

Also glad to see you got your card back from Coach Fry. I got mine back in less than a week, which I thought was weird since you hadn't.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, glad to get the address & add him to the collection

Nice pick ups! I need to find a Topps Olympic card to send to Misty Mae.

Thanks. Highly recommend it. She is one of the great Olympic athletes in my opinion.

I haven't been around much lately.. but great stuff as always man. All those 8x10's look spot on to me.

Also glad to see you got your card back from Coach Fry. I got mine back in less than a week, which I thought was weird since you hadn't.

Thanks man, Glad to see you make your way back here once in awhile. Was surprised with the Fry. Yours came back in a week tops, Coclarksons return came back really fast & mine takes 5 months . Glad to see it but this hobby can be very unpredictable at times.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Got a few from this week to report. couple RTS's also.

RTS from Jeff Supan out 1-7, back -1-17. sent it via his restaurant "soups sports grill". Seen a return from there so who knows. doubt i'll try again.

RTS from Cody Zeller. out 1-7 , back 1-17. This one really irks me because there 8x10's. Least they didnt just return them unsigned in my SASE. Cost a bit to send & not really sure what to do with 2 unsigned 8x10's of him. This was sent via his parents home address & someone wrote " Refused, no longer here" on it. Sure they are tired of fan mail to that address.

now the successes..

Grant Jackson 3/3, out 1-7, back 1-17. nice to add this 79 W.S. Champ to the collection.

Julius peppers 1/1, out 8-31-12, back 1-16-13. thrilled to add this guy. one of the greats of the game still playing.

Cazzie Russell 2/2, out 1-5, back 1-17. added " HOF" but not the year. thrilled to add this HOFer to the collection.

Eddie Sutton 2/2, out 1-7, back 1-15. added " HOF 2011" to both cards. scan doesnt do it justice. The sigs look alot better in person.

Steve Shutt 2/3, out 12-24, back 1-17. sent 2 8x10's & 1 5x7. signed 1 5x7 & 1 8x10. glad to add this HOFer with a photo. think they turned out pretty well.

8x10

5x7

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Rick, killer returns! I really like the Expos Grant Jackson - I may have to find a pic to send him. Isn't it nice that an upper level player like Peppers is still signing?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rick, killer returns! I really like the Expos Grant Jackson - I may have to find a pic to send him. Isn't it nice that an upper level player like Peppers is still signing?

was kinda worried about the Grant. He isnt the most automatic signer. Appears some days he signs, others he just returns them unsigned. It really is amazing in this day & age that a stud player like peppers signs for free TTM. Be hard pressed to think of another player with his kind of resume that signs TTM for football.

Thanks for the kind words..
    Last edited by Riggs; 01-21-2013 at 05:21 PM.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Nice Peppers! He is a great dude.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Peppers. I meant to send to him and never did it. Russell probably did not put a year for the HOF because he is not it. He is in the college basketball hall of fame though

Page 167 of 189 FirstFirst ... 67117157164165166167168169170177 ... LastLast