Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Quotes

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

maybe that is why they are legalizing marijuana, seems to be some messed up stuff going on up there!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country
    See centralfalc1616's Items on eBay

Some of my favorite quotes by Thomas Jefferson;

God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

In matters of style, swim with the current;
    In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.

I am not a friend to a very energetic government. It is always oppressive.

The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
    G K Chesterton.

SCF Rewards
    Country

"Lighthouses are more helpful then churches." — Benjamin Franklin

"Faith means not wanting to know what is true." — Friedrich Nietzsche

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.
    — George Bernard Shaw

"I believe in God, only I spell it Nature." — Frank Lloyd Wright

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country
    See centralfalc1616's Items on eBay

"Lighthouses are more helpful then churches." — Benjamin Franklin

"Faith means not wanting to know what is true." — Friedrich Nietzsche

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.
    — George Bernard Shaw

"I believe in God, only I spell it Nature." — Frank Lloyd Wright

I love Franklin's quote.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

maybe that is why they are legalizing marijuana, seems to be some messed up stuff going on up there!

Up where?

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Than churches, not "Then"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

up there

Stevens County, WA

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

"War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small 'inside' group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes."

-- Retired United States Marine Corps Major General and two time Medal of Honor recipient Smedley D. Butler, 1935
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Some of my favorite quotes by Thomas Jefferson;

God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty.... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

In matters of style, swim with the current;
    In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.

I am not a friend to a very energetic government. It is always oppressive.

The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.

CHURCH!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast