Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 41 of 66 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

I sent to Fleming as well. I think he may not have signed the card b/c of the fee. I know when he signed my custom he asked for one and it only cost me 10 not 20.
    Guess his cost went up. Good luck if sending back,.
    I would say it was a semi success as you got his auto but not on the card so good but not what you wanted exactly.

Thank you, Welker! I'll try him with some freebies but I'm not paying $20...
    __________________________________________________ ________________

Thank goodness for my IP events are starting up because TTMs have been pathetic for everything I have out...

Today at the Allianz golf tourney:

Annika Sorenstam, signed 8x10 (got her to add Ms 59) & took pics with her that came out killer!

Ben Crenshaw

Larry Nelson & Hal Sutton

Steve Jones & David Frost

Tom Kite (asked him to put the orange sharpie down & use mine!), Ben Crenshaw & Larry Nelson; on 8x10 (1981 Ryder Cup Team) that I will get at least 2 more players IP.
    ******Updated

Bobby Clampett, Dana Quigley, Jim Thorpe, John Houston, Mike Hulbert, Tommy Armour III & Gil Morgan signed pic. Will get more later in week.
    ******Updated

__________________________________________________ _______________________

TTMs this week:

Failure - Willie Hernandez, sent to Puerto Rico but RTS was from West Plm Bch.

Charley Trippi, college & pro HOF signed CIC.

Larry Eisenhauer, signed 2 CICS - "the Wildman"!

Dave LaRoche, signed 2 CICs - father of Adam & Andy LaRoche.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 02-07-2013 at 06:15 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow, killed it today, the Sorenstam looks amazing. The Trippi turned out nice also. Thats a great looking piece, congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow, killed it today, the Sorenstam looks amazing. The Trippi turned out nice also. Thats a great looking piece, congrats!

Thanks, Rick!
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

Another great IP day at the Allianz Golf Tournament:

Masters Flag pic, added - Sandy Lyle, Mark O'Meara, Ben Crenshaw, Craig Stadler, Bernhart Langer, Fuzzy Zoeller (already had Charl Schwartzel & Mike Weir).

Bob Toski - legendary golf instructor & player, signed pairing sheet (that's all I had). Even the pros didn't know who he was (but I did!). He was giving Tom Kite lessons and I got pictures with both of them. Toski hit some incredible shots with Kite's clubs & the man is 86 years old. He was hitting the driver 240 yds straight (wish I could do that!).

Corey Pavin & Hale Irwin (personalized).

Mark O'Meara & Sandy Lyle

Chip Beck (had him add 59) & Bob Tway. Beck is one of 5 pros to shoot a 59 in a tournament. I have two of them since getting Annika yesterday.

Rocco Mediate & Scott Simpson

Dick Stockton, TV announcer.

Been tracking it for about 6 months but the Weds. mail carrier never delivers any TTMs (the Weds carrier is a different one from the other days).

SCF Rewards
    Country

great IP stuff. Gold tournaments have been very nice for you.

Been tracking it for about 6 months but the Weds. mail carrier never delivers any TTMs (the Weds carrier is a different one from the other days).

Pretty soon your saturday mail carrier wont be delivering any either..

SCF Rewards
    Country

great IP stuff. Gold tournaments have been very nice for you.

Pretty soon your saturday mail carrier wont be delivering any either..

I'll be down to 4 days a week for mail delivery! Like I said before, thank goodness that the next 3-4 months are my best time of the year because of all the IP I get to do...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last day graphing IP at the Allianz - I was lucky and got everyone I wanted.

Tom Kite, Bob Toski & me (covered up). One of the pics I had taken with them yesterday. Should have never used that crappy silver marker for Toski but live & learn - he tried fixing it by going over some of the sig but...

Fred Funk & Mark Brooks. Brooks started to sign over his pic when I stopped him. Signed in correct area & then made the other his initials...

Steve Elkington & Tom Lehman. LOL - Lehman was the only one who noticed his college logo for his alma matter on the cards.

Peter Jacobsen & Mark Calcavecchia.

Bernhard Langer & Holly Sonders (personalized). Holly is even better looking IP than on TV - wow! And yes, I got a pic with her that I may post if I ever get it signed...

Added Hale Irwin to the pic previously signed by Kite, Crenshaw & Nelson.

Added more to the golf ball pic. New ones are: Tom Purtzer, Andrew Magee, Jay Haas, Brad Faxon, Mark McNulty, Andy Bean, Bill Glasson, Peter Senior, Jim Gallagher & Steve Elkington.

One final one of Ben Crenshaw. I asked him to sign a print of hole #11 at Augusta and he said he would sign it where he tends to hit most of his shots on the hole (the water) - very cool.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Love the Dave LaRoche very nice sig

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Nice golf returns!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you! They were all IP.
    __________________________________________________ ____
    OK, enough golf for the week. Took a ride to the Cardinals today:

Yadier Molina, another great looking signed pic. I got him zero times during 2012 ST!

Added Adam Wainwright & Yadier today.

Jason Motte, I told him I enjoyed the look on his face. He told me it was the last pitch of the W.S. & he was throwing it as hard as he could - very cool...

Matt Carpenter, signed two 8x10s but I'll wait to post the 2nd one until I get another sig.

Tony Cruz

Shelby Miller, asked him to sign bigger than he usually does & it came out killer.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Wow - a couple of TTMs today!

Carl Erskine, signed a CIC with the "Oisk" - I love it!

Raymond Clayborn, signed a CIC & kept the one offered.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice ttm returns & those cardinals 8X10's look amazing. keep it up!

Page 41 of 66 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast