Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Being gay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Being gay

I having a discussion with someone about homosexuality and wanted to get the groups opinion. Per my faith God says that being gay is wrong. That along with the fact that I am attracted to females is the reason why I am straight. However I cannot in good conscience tell another consenting adult what to do in the privacy and comfort of their own bedrooms nor can I support laws that are do not grant homosexuals the same rights and privleges that straigt people have. I was told that since I am "supporting" homosexuality I am committing a sin and God will judge me as a homosexual. I wholeheartedly disagree with that. What do you think?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

My advice to you. Stop having discussions with idiots.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I do not think you are supporting homosexuality, rather you are tolerating something that is different than you. I don't think God will have an issue with me having homosexual friends, if He does, then so be it. Jesus has taught me tolerance, acceptance, and love so I think we both will be ok.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

You are totally okay. You're supporting and lifting up your fellow man, which the Bible talks a lot about (infinitely more than homosexuality). Whoever you were talking to has no right to judge gay people, and no right to judge you for your feelings on gay people. Most people end up taking what they want to take out of religion. If you want to believe that those different from you are evil and damned to hell, you can find support for that. But if you want to believe in love and forgiveness (which it appears you do), you can find support for that too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the person, hate the sin. People get that confused with hate the person, hate the sin.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I having a discussion with someone about homosexuality and wanted to get the groups opinion. Per my faith God says that being gay is wrong.

THis is incorrect. God says homosexuality is wrong. There's nothing wrong with being a non-practicing gay.

That along with the fact that I am attracted to females is the reason why I am straight. However I cannot in good conscience tell another consenting adult what to do in the privacy and comfort of their own bedrooms nor can I support laws that are do not grant homosexuals the same rights and privleges that straigt people have. I was told that since I am "supporting" homosexuality I am committing a sin and God will judge me as a homosexual. I wholeheartedly disagree with that. What do you think?

I think your ideals come from the proper place. If you're practicing love, there cannot be sin involved.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

God says?

Where does God say anything? Show me some proof. Now if you are talking about the bible, then that would be "Man Says" as the passage you are referring to was written by a man.

How can anyone entertain any evidence from you when you come at us with "God Says". Please provide a COA audio with your "God Says". Why do people keep saying bedroom? The bedroom is the last place sex happens nowadays.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I simply used the same term in response. If you have a problem with that, deal with it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

God says?

Where does God say anything? Show me some proof. Now if you are talking about the bible, then that would be "Man Says" as the passage you are referring to was written by a man.

How can anyone entertain any evidence from you when you come at us with "God Says". Please provide a COA audio with your "God Says". Why do people keep saying bedroom? The bedroom is the last place sex happens nowadays.

God says or what we believe that God has says if you want to be technical about it. Also bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, as long as people are not committing lewd acts infront of kids I really don't care where they are doing it at.

SCF Rewards
    Country

God says?

Bible is written by man, inspired by God. You follow traffic laws right? (well if your like me-you follow SOME of them-ha) You haven't "heard" anyone actually speak the law to you when it was first made have you-but yet you still read what it is and you believe that it is true... because it is documented and you BELIEVE it to be true.

I could give other examples, but the point is, there are many things that are law, physics, faith, etc.. things in this world that you might not have heard first hand-but that doesn't necessarily prove or disprove anything.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast