Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Panini Peek: 2013-14 Prizm!

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...-prizm-hockey/

Following an impressive bonus-pack preview appearance in 2012-13 Rookie Anthology Hockey earlier this summer, Panini America’s profusely popular Prizm technology is primed and ready to make its first standalone skate in the NHL. And when the product arrives in late September, it will do so equipped with two autographs, at least two Prizm parallels and 20 Rookie Cards in every 20-pack hobby box.
    In addition to the many bells and whistles that collectors have come to know and love about the Prizm brand (low-numbered, multicolored Prizm-tastic parallels) 2013-14 Prizm Hockey will feature Panini America’s continued tribute to the massive Double Rookie Class and the stunning Immortalized die-cut insert that honors past Stanley Cup champions.
    The product will feature three collectible levels of autographs as well as hobby-exclusive Orange Die-Cut Prizms (numbered to 50), Gold Prizms (numbered to 10) and Finite Black Prizms (numbered to only one). Panini America is also injecting additional chase to retail versions of the product by including Green Prizm parallels across all retail configurations, Red and Red Pulsar Prizms for Target stores, and Blue and Blue Pulsar Prizms for Walmart stores.
    We’ve provided an extended first look at the product in the gallery that follows. Enjoy, and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for additional details on 2013-14 Prizm Hockey as they become available.
    All information is accurate at the time of posting. Content is subject to change. Card images are solely for the purpose of design display.

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See havocjlb's Items on eBay

Dud.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I don't know, depending on the price point of a box I think it could do very well (assuming its in the $80-100 range). People seemed to like the Prizm packs in Anthology and they are very nice looking cards, I know I'm looking forward to the release.

Only downside will be the likely Sticker Autos for some but I could care less if an auto is sticker or hard signed. I'm glad to see Panini take a shot and make Prizm a stand alone product and not just a bonus pack.

Its an insert driven product with the refractors and parallels, if UD can make Fleer retro I see no problem with Prizm.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (8)
    Country
    See billindallas75's Items on eBay

I like the design and mockups but as Matt said, the stickers make it a no-buy for me. If they did something like this hard signed I think it would a big hit with collectors.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Given the timing of this release and all of the parallels is Prism replacing Certified?

YouTube Video Editor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GHCHambone's Items on eBay

Meh looks ok, but how many different colors can they make?!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Given the timing of this release and all of the parallels is Prism replacing Certified?

I believe I heard from my LCS that Certified is off the table this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See prosserfan39's Items on eBay

Any idea when a checklist might come out?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

Sticker autos. I'd pay 50 a box

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree, "Dud". No way this comes out in the $80-$100 price range. It states, "20 pack box". This stuff will cost you $200/box and just like that, it's dead in the water. I'm glad collectors are giving sticker auto's the short end of the stick.

I don't know, depending on the price point of a box I think it could do very well (assuming its in the $80-100 range). People seemed to like the Prizm packs in Anthology and they are very nice looking cards, I know I'm looking forward to the release.

Only downside will be the likely Sticker Autos for some but I could care less if an auto is sticker or hard signed. I'm glad to see Panini take a shot and make Prizm a stand alone product and not just a bonus pack.

Its an insert driven product with the refractors and parallels, if UD can make Fleer retro I see no problem with Prizm.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast