Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

No need to be "touchy" it was just a point made.Remeber debate and conversation on topic as you asked.

It is a great point. Except I said nothing of taking all your guns away.

Because of that it is nonsensical gibberish. I'm so going to go ahead and say you are ignorant for being more worried about where I'm from than what I actually say. Rest assured, I use the word "ignorant" to be nice.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

As long as pseudo racism against non Americans is as prevalent as it currently is, I'm going to point it out for the absolute ignorance that it is. If that's touchy, whatever.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why is it when I quote your quotes the answer is whatever? You call someone touchy it is a factual statement.Somebody says it to you it is whatever I am taking my ball an going home?
    What pseudo racism?

As long as pseudo racism against non Americans is as prevalent as it currently is, I'm going to point it out for the absolute ignorance that it is. If that's touchy, whatever.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is a great point. Except I said nothing of taking all your guns away.

Because of that it is nonsensical gibberish. I'm so going to go ahead and say you are ignorant for being more worried about where I'm from than what I actually say. Rest assured, I use the word "ignorant" to be nice.

We don't want any of your Canadian gun legislation. Use all the statistics that you want to prove your point they don't make any sense until you can PROVE that they can be enforced on criminals and drug cartels.

Where you live does make a difference because you have the barrier between yourself and the rest of the non westernized world between you called the United States of America. You don't live in a major US city like Los Angeles were poilice sirens are going all the time. You don't live in a state like Arizona were they need weapons because they have hundreds of illegal border crossings going through there own property on a daily basis. You dont have any idea what you are talking about and you dare call me ignorant?

I site hurricane Katrina and the medias coverage. Everyone was busy blaming Bush for all of that complete disaster. Now look at hurricane Sandy. Obama has done no better. Those people are still suffering miserably. In fact the Red Cross and Fema volunteers are in food lines themselves. Where has the media covering this? In fact where has Obama been. He was hiding out in Hawaii thats where.

See you can push you welfare handout agenda on us with the medias double standard but as far as our guns go you have no clue what it is you speak of. Another problem here is that by calling me ignorant you might just get what you want. And sir, I truly believe that you are the IGNORANT one of the consequences of that.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Why is it when I quote your quotes the answer is whatever? You call someone touchy it is a factual statement.Somebody says it to you it is whatever I am taking my ball an going home?
    What pseudo racism?

The pseudo racism that any idea coming from a Canadian is a bad one. Indexed is actually becoming quite offensive with his comments. And I didn't say I wAs not touchy. I actually said the opposite, so I have no longer idea why you're on this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its not racism lol. We are talking about the United States constitution and not the Canadian what ever you have. It is a valid point. Typical that when dare I say "left" has nothing valid to say in a argument they rely on the race card.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Indexed you are being an idiot. When did I say you need Canadian legislation? I didn't. I put forth my own ideas. Look at where refusing outside influence has got you. Dead kids. You want more then by all means continue with your ignorant views. Just remember you're fighting to allow more kids to die. That sickens me.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Its not racism lol. We are talking about the United States constitution and not the Canadian what ever you have. It is a valid point. Typical that when dare I say "left" has nothing valid to say in a argument they rely on the race card.

"Canadian whatever you have"

You're not ignorant in the least.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well all I can say is I have alot of family that were victim of Sandy.And the Obama care has not kicked in.It might be worse than Bush with Katrina.And this is spoken fact from people who are affected.I deliver money and care packages personally up there so don't gibe me an excuse.

SCF Rewards
    Country

WHOA kids die because of gun laws??? Is that what you are saying?

Indexed you are being an idiot. When did I say you need Canadian legislation? I didn't. I put forth my own ideas. Look at where refusing outside influence has got you. Dead kids. You want more then by all means continue with your ignorant views. Just remember you're fighting to allow more kids to die. That sickens me.

Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast