Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Duke snider

SCF Rewards
    Country

Duke snider

Anyone have a working address on this guy? the one in the ttm database isnt good cause i sent there and got a yellow sticker thing on my envelope that said:

Return To Sender
    No Such Street
    Unable To Forward
    Last edited by Cowboysfan2010; 01-06-2011 at 04:48 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats his addy. he seems to have stopped signing again

SCF Rewards
    Country

health issue, isn't it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

health issue, isn't it?

If thats his address then it could be a health issue. Maybe then thats why he scribbled over his address circled my name with a question mark there and wrote refused.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Duke has been one of the best ttm signers around but that seems to have come to an end. Word on the street is that its his health and I believe that but he also started his RTS spree last winter then when spring near signed again so maybe he's doing something for the winter? IDK definitively but I'd try again in a few months and if he RTSs again then you know its done for good.

The Fallbrook addy in the ttmm IS his addy though.