Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country
    See centralfalc1616's Items on eBay

Dennis Rodman is visiting the Vatican as it elects a new pope because, we're not sure

By Kelly Dwyer | Ball Don't Lie7 hours ago

It checks all the boxes on the things we don’t enjoy talking about – TMZ reports, religious hierarchy, Dennis Rodman’s sad descent – but we wouldn’t be doing our job if we didn’t relay the “news” that Dennis Rodman is heading to Rome to just sorta be around as the Vatican decides on the next pope.
    Not to meet with anyone important or make a statement to any dignitaries or attempt to develop some sort of bond between the United States and the Vatican – I think we’re pretty in touch in that regard – just to, again, sorta hang out. Rodman, who famously visited North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un earlier this month, spoke with TMZ:

Rodman tells TMZ ... his "people" in Rome have been in touch with the muckety mucks at the Vatican and they're trying to arrange a sit-down with the next person to don the big funny hat.

Rodman -- who wants to be there when the white smoke fills the air -- is gambling just a bit, because the Cardinals are voting today and Rodman won't land until late tonight. But our top Catholic source -- Shevonne -- tells us ... it's unlikely anyone will get the nod on the first vote.
    As for what Dennis wants to accomplish ... he tells TMZ, "I want to be anywhere in the world that I'm needed ... I want to spread a message of peace and love throughout the world."

(The Vatican has “muckey mucks,” now? Only in the 1990’s, guys!)

A “message of peace and love” is a good message to send, Dennis. If this weren’t a sad publicity showing, one I’m still confused about as to how it makes you money.
    By the way, Dennis, the city in which you won three NBA championships could use that “message of peace and love” right now. Chicago is home to increasing and worrying gang violence, violence you desperately tried to avoid while growing up in a rough section of Dallas, and any bit of attention sent towards this worsening situation helps. And your presence, as a former Chicago Bull, would likely do far more good in talking some sense into people than a needless photo opportunity in the Vatican would. Just a suggestion, if you’re looking for more landing spots.
    Or a spot that you could actually do some good in. Enjoy your holiday.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...8505--nba.html

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

He is the new Ambassador of Ignorant. As if people in other countries already don't think bad enough of Americans, now we have this moron prancing around pretending to represent us.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

He is the new Ambassador of Ignorant. As if people in other countries already don't think bad enough of Americans, now we have this moron prancing around pretending to represent us.

I will take Rodman any day over the moron who claimed to represent us from 2001-2008.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will take Rodman any day over the moron who claimed to represent us from 2001-2008.

Like the one representing us at the moment is a lot better....whatever. Taking money away from the military but adding funds to pay for illegal immigrants tuition.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Like the one representing us at the moment is a lot better....whatever. Taking money away from the military but adding funds to pay for illegal immigrants tuition.

You'd rather he took money from you and handed it over to wealthy friends?

Because that was your choice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You'd rather he took money from you and handed it over to wealthy friends?

Because that was your choice.

I didn't vote for him.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I didn't vote for him.

That has little to do with what I said.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Dennis Rodman is a walking calamity.