Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 88 of 461 FirstFirst ... 38788586878889909198138188 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

Will we have another repeat of this in 2014?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I actually think the confederate flag is one of the cooler looking flags out there. I wish it didn't represent what it does to so many people.

SCF Rewards
    Country

As with many kids who grew up in the 1980s I was a fan of the dukes of hazzard. Before I knew what that flag stood for I always thought of it as the dukes of hazzard flag. I still have a hot wheels car of the general lee. It sucks what the flag stands for though. I also think that burning the confederate flag just like the American flag are protected forms of free speech.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You know I was actually thinking about collecting dukes of hazzard memorbillia for old times sakes.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

As with many kids who grew up in the 1980s I was a fan of the dukes of hazzard. Before I knew what that flag stood for I always thought of it as the dukes of hazzard flag. I still have a hot wheels car of the general lee. It sucks what the flag stands for though. I also think that burning the confederate flag just like the American flag are protected forms of free speech.

I have a confederate flag belt buckle I never wear...never really intended to, just thought it looked cool.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a confederate flag belt buckle I never wear...never really intended to, just thought it looked cool.

When I was in elementary school I had a dukes of hazzard t-shirt with a confederate flag on it. I wore it around town not having any idea what the flag stood for. Oddly enough no one ever said anything to me about it.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

When I was in elementary school I had a dukes of hazzard t-shirt with a confederate flag on it. I wore it around town not having any idea what the flag stood for. Oddly enough no one ever said anything to me about it.

I don't remember there being uproar about the flag until sometime in the mid-late 90s. Mind you, I was a kid in Canada, so I didn't pay much attention. I knew it was the old South flag and the North won but people in the South still flew the flag. I figured it was more of a cultural pride type of thing.

That said, when I bought the buckle I was much older and better informed. I just didn't care what it stood for to other people and still don't. I always wanted a confederate flag belt buckle since I was a kid so I bought one.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

That flag is the "Rebel Flag," and a variant. The original Confederate Flag looks like this:

Page 88 of 461 FirstFirst ... 38788586878889909198138188 ... LastLast