Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Also no matter where you decided to go to make sure that you work and stack your money up where you are currently at and tie up your loose ends such as any left over bills you may have. You don't want to have something that you thought was long, gone and taken care of to come back and haunt you after you moved and are not expecting it.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vikingsfan4lifechamp4454's Items on eBay

The best advice I can offer you is something you have probably heard from a thousand different people.
    The most important/crucial piece to most successful people's career is their college education. Most employers do not care where you got the degree or what the degree is in, they just care that you took the time & dedication to get the degree. You are still young, no family, no tie downs. Go get your degree, so you can worry about everything else down the road.

Best of Luck,

Chaz

SCF Rewards
    Country

whatever part of the country has room for me :) anywhere but here pretty much, any where that has a job for me... thanks so much for the response!

Move to North Dakota. They have more jobs than people out there supposedly.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

The best advice I can offer you is something you have probably heard from a thousand different people.
    The most important/crucial piece to most successful people's career is their college education. Most employers do not care where you got the degree or what the degree is in, they just care that you took the time & dedication to get the degree. You are still young, no family, no tie downs. Go get your degree, so you can worry about everything else down the road.

Best of Luck,

Chaz

Couldn't agree with this more..

And yes, working in a North Dakota pipeline city pays very well right now. Very well. There's just nothing to spend your money on up there!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See rgag9397's Items on eBay

Thank you all for the advice! I appreciate your time and will take everything everyones said into consideration! Great help! thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 973000gtvr4's Items on eBay

I am being serious with this comment. If you want to move west and you are open minded you should look into adult entertainment. A guy I went to high school with, good athlete at our high school but couldn't get into a college, finished high school and moved to Vegas. He started making adult films. He made a shift to gay films and made enough money in one year to pay for school. He now has his MBA and runs his own very successful business. I personally could never of done that but he was desperate to get out of the northeast. Everyone has to make their own path. I'm not sure if the same money is there now since this was early Internet when he did this, but he has no regrets now.
    Last edited by Black3000gt; 02-23-2013 at 01:28 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I am being serious with this comment. If you want to move west and you are open minded you should look into adult entertainment. A guy I went to high school with, good athlete at our high school but couldn't get into a college, finished high school and moved to Vegas. He started making adult films. He made a shift to gay films and made enough money in one year to pay for school. He now has his MBA and runs his own very successful business. I personally could never of done that but he was desperate to get out of the northeast. Everyone has to make their own path. I'm not sure if the same money is there now since this was early Internet when he did this, but he has no regrets now.

To each his own but I can't do gay films. But hey you got to do what you got to do to put a roof over your head and food on the table. I knew a couple of girls that used to be exotic dancers and they made good money. Being in the adult entertainment industry is similiar to being a professional athlete. You only have a few years to make your money then after you are past your prime you will be cast aside for the next young thing. Im not telling you to do it or not to do it but if you did it is a must that you save your money while you are doing it also go to school as well so you can have something to fall back on after your entertainment days are over.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See rgag9397's Items on eBay

hahhhh idk guys... sounds good and all but i dont think itd be the best thing for me lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

Move to North Dakota. They have more jobs than people out there supposedly.

My hometown is Minot, ND. Stay away from the oil boom in ND. There is NO PLACE to live, the few places available to rent are at Manhattan prices. Everyone in town is hiring however, because everyone either left the state or went to work the oil fields.
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 973000gtvr4's Items on eBay

To each his own but I can't do gay films. But hey you got to do what you got to do to put a roof over your head and food on the table. I knew a couple of girls that used to be exotic dancers and they made good money. Being in the adult entertainment industry is similiar to being a professional athlete. You only have a few years to make your money then after you are past your prime you will be cast aside for the next young thing. Im not telling you to do it or not to do it but if you did it is a must that you save your money while you are doing it also go to school as well so you can have something to fall back on after your entertainment days are over.

me either. He was doing straight films but they paid little to no money. He started doing gay because it paid 10 times more. He made enough to pay for school, now he runs his own software company? It tough out there and you gotta do what you gotta do. To quote a very wise man, "the world needs ditch diggers too"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast