Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(200)
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @Heaterhabs See Heaterhabs's Items on eBay Instagram: My traders on Flickr

Does this card even exist? Please help

I've been looking for an insert of Paul Henderson for over 15 years. 1997-98 Pinnacle Certified Summit Series #S4. It's never come up on Ebay. I've looked for it on every site imaginable and I see S1, S2, S3 & S5 all the time but I've never seen S4. It's listed in Beckett but I'm starting to wonder if it even exists. Does anybody have any idea? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

I believe that S4 is the autograph. Here's an eBay listing that makes a reference for you:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-98-PINN...p2047675.l2557

Cheers,
    reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(200)
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @Heaterhabs See Heaterhabs's Items on eBay Instagram: My traders on Flickr

Thanks! Mystery solved. Beckett has it listed as the same BV as the other 4 so I guess they don't know either! Much appreciate your help.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Oh WOW, that card's been sitting displayed on my wall for months, I coulda at least taken a look for yas..............

And to be honest, I only thought there were two Henderson inserts, not five, geeeez

Here's the back, just to confirm

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(200)
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

I don't suppose you want to sell it then? If so, drop me a PM but I doubt you'll leave a hole on you wall lol. If you want some of the other inserts I think I have doubles of them. Thanks for the reply.

MC

Oh WOW, that card's been sitting displayed on my wall for months, I coulda at least taken a look for yas..............

And to be honest, I only thought there were two Henderson inserts, not five, geeeez

Here's the back, just to confirm

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I don't suppose you want to sell it then? If so, drop me a PM but I doubt you'll leave a hole on you wall lol. If you want some of the other inserts I think I have doubles of them. Thanks for the reply.

MC

Sorry sir, it was in the 1/2 price box at a table at a show last year, I snagged it for $15 and felt like the "Ooooohhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhh" guy for a while. Plus I'm a Team Canada junkie........

But I'll keep a lookout for yas :)