Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

New USPS Prices: What Can I Do To Help My Canadian EBay Customers

Now that the price of shipping a bubble mailer from the US to Canada has doubled, what can I do to ease the blow to my customers? Free cards? Eliminate additional item charges? I know about the PWE method, but buyers on eBay generally frown on this method.

BANNED

Country

If you sell one MAYBE two small stock cards, you can usually ship in a bubble mailer nonmachinable. Other than that, you will either need to do PWE (mention it) and anyone who hits your DSR's just report them. That's my advice, and what I am doing.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If you sell one MAYBE two small stock cards, you can usually ship in a bubble mailer nonmachinable. Other than that, you will either need to do PWE (mention it) and anyone who hits your DSR's just report them. That's my advice, and what I am doing.

I have 800 listings lol..that is a lot of descriptions to change

BANNED

Country

I have 800 listings lol..that is a lot of descriptions to change

Well if anything sells to Canada, just mention in the note you are sending PWE and charge them the appropriate amount.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It's going to be a very unpleasant experience I think for a lot of Canadian buyers starting soon when they see the new charges pop up - if they're not aware of the USPS policy they're likely going to be accusing people of over-charging on s/h for listings to "make up" for lower sales prices.

Is there a change to all shipping services to Canada? It may be worth looking into alternatives to the standard PWE or bubble mailer format for shipping. I know that in a lot of cases it can be less expensive for us Canucks to send a small box to the States than within Canada, perhaps that's a thing to consider? I honestly don't know what they're planning to do with all rates down there, so I'm just spit-balling ideas.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I changed my ebay items to have a calculated shipping price. Can someone let me know what the prices look like from canada for an item from my store?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See babyblueboy's Items on eBay

From what I've read the new first class international will now include tracking so at least you can advertise that and that might help ease the pain of the extra money

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Would you ship a low value jersey card via PWE?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jpdsportscards's Items on eBay

When did that start?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See babyblueboy's Items on eBay

Starts today, the 27th

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast