Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Hahahahaaa thanks, but it's all dumb luck and punching the wall over and over. I still can't figure out how to load the cards numerically or to sort them in order after they're loaded :(

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (62)
    Country

Hahahahaaa thanks, but it's all dumb luck and punching the wall over and over. I still can't figure out how to load the cards numerically or to sort them in order after they're loaded :(

I had the same issue the other day. If you go under "user settings" and then "Albums" you can select how you would like for new albums to be sorted and can click the box that says "Sort all existing albums the same way". Its not as easy to organize as it used to be but it seems like nothing about the new photobucket is as easy as it used to be.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had the same issue the other day. If you go under "user settings" and then "Albums" you can select how you would like for new albums to be sorted and can click the box that says "Sort all existing albums the same way". Its not as easy to organize as it used to be but it seems like nothing about the new photobucket is as easy as it used to be.

I could kiss you right on the mouth!! My Century Legends Set, 1-90, alllllllllll in order, sooooo pretty...........thank you sir :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Well, the comments in here have helped me get my own Photobucket pages back to looking very close to what they used to be. Thanks everyone!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

Photobucket had a pop up for me two days ago. It said that I would be forced to charge over shortly, so I should change over to the new setup today for extra storage space.

I gave up and started investigating other online storage options. My favourite front runner is now fototime
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-do-you-prefer

Just so everyone knows, the new Photobucket doesn't have "sort by filename" feature. You can sort by date of file creation and TITLE (which I have to assume means the manually typed in photobucket title), but not the filename that you create when preparing the photo. Their forums say that they are planning to implement such a feature, but when my photobucket is totally disorganized, I just can't work with it and I'm tired of trying to get it to work. The total lack of 'sync' options is also getting tiresome. SO, time to look elsewhere.

GL to everyone on the 'new' photobucket if you can keep with the old version. Not sure how long that will last though.

Cheers,
    reodda

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

I wonder if the "title" option defaults to file name if you don't have any titles filled in, though. Check out my bucket... completely in file name/alpha order.

Photobucket had a pop up for me two days ago. It said that I would be forced to charge over shortly, so I should change over to the new setup today for extra storage space.

I gave up and started investigating other online storage options. My favourite front runner is now fototime
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...-do-you-prefer

Just so everyone knows, the new Photobucket doesn't have "sort by filename" feature. You can sort by date of file creation and TITLE (which I have to assume means the manually typed in photobucket title), but not the filename that you create when preparing the photo. Their forums say that they are planning to implement such a feature, but when my photobucket is totally disorganized, I just can't work with it and I'm tired of trying to get it to work. The total lack of 'sync' options is also getting tiresome. SO, time to look elsewhere.

GL to everyone on the 'new' photobucket if you can keep with the old version. Not sure how long that will last though.

Cheers,
    reodda

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wonder if the "title" option defaults to file name if you don't have any titles filled in, though. Check out my bucket... completely in file name/alpha order.

I did check your bucket and your traders are indeed in file name order somehow. When I chose that option in my photobucket, it defaults to time stamp instead of filename.

Also, when I checked your other folder:
    http://s661.beta.photobucket.com/use...Random%20Scans

It does not appear in file number order. Is that intentional?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did check your bucket and your traders are indeed in file name order somehow. When I chose that option in my photobucket, it defaults to time stamp instead of filename.

Did you try what Ginx said??....................

If you go under "user settings" and then "Albums" you can select how you would like for new albums to be sorted and can click the box that says "Sort all existing albums the same way". Its not as easy to organize as it used to be but it seems like nothing about the new photobucket is as easy as it used to be.

That worked for me, it put them all in numerical order after I added numbers

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yup, chose the "all existing albums same way". I've got 3 choices. Oldest first, Newest first and Alphabetical by title.

Did you try what Ginx said??....................

If you go under "user settings" and then "Albums" you can select how you would like for new albums to be sorted and can click the box that says "Sort all existing albums the same way". Its not as easy to organize as it used to be but it seems like nothing about the new photobucket is as easy as it used to be.

That worked for me, it put them all in numerical order after I added numbers

I tried all three above. One puts my 11-12 Limited Prime patches by Iginla first. Another puts my 11-12 Titanium Six star Gagner first and the last puts my 00-01 BAP Turco auto first. All three have trouble wth my 03-04 Triloby Bucyk scripts and buries it completely in the middle. I added two titles to see if it would work and adding titles does help sorting if I choose order by titles.

However, living with the un-fixable cut in half images for my vertical cards and the sisyphean effort of adding over 600 titles make all these hoops less appealing than moving to a new image hosting website that would allow me to keep my naming convention, and potentially allow both syncing with my hard drive and a "my bucket only" image search.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No no NOOOOO!!

The half-cut vertical issue was the reason I began this thread to begin with in the beginning at the start.............

Click on your user name on the main page, then click on user settings.

Click on Albums in blue up near the top

Scroll down to and click the box Turn On Easy Linking Mode

Hit Save

You get to see the whole card and your links :)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast