Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cmo5885's Items on eBay

If they are guilty of rape beyomd doubt they should be castrated.Or face at least 20 years

they didnt rape her per se. they were charged with digital penetration of an unwilling particpant. It is classified as rape in ohio but there was no genital to genital contact, so castration may be over the top

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I followed the case somewhat and while I agree that something went on that night that shouldn't have it wasn't a full blow "rape" per se and I can see a higher court either overturning it all together or at least reducing or eliminating some of the charges.

According to state law what they did was classified as rape. Legally, as per the laws of the land they were in, they raped her, end of story.

Castration is a little harsh, but yeah.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Did not read the story so maybe I am harsh.My view if you rape which you violate and penetrate someone against their will then yes it should be cut off.
    According to state law what they did was classified as rape. Legally, as per the laws of the land they were in, they raped her, end of story.

Castration is a little harsh, but yeah.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Did not read the story so maybe I am harsh.My view if you rape which you violate and penetrate someone against their will then yes it should be cut off.

I get what you're saying, and partially agree, but they did hit a grey area in the eyes of most, just not the law.

Basically, be very happy they have clear definitions. Clear definition is always necessary for laws to work.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Two girls charged with using social media to threaten accuser in this case:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports...abs_sports_pop
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two girls charged with using social media to threaten accuser in this case:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports...abs_sports_pop

Are they jealous that they didn't get raped instead? Seem to be from the same vein as the Chris Brown fan club is C-R-A-Z-Y insane.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Not blaming the victim for being violated or anything but she did make poor choices by drinking under the age of 21 and did break the law by doing so. If she wouldn't have been drinking would any of this had happened. I think that she should be required to go to drug and alcohol counseling and have to pay a fine to help the state with the cost of the investigation, trail and arrest of her accusers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Not blaming the victim for being violated or anything but she did make poor choices by drinking under the age of 21 and did break the law by doing so. If she wouldn't have been drinking would any of this had happened. I think that she should be required to go to drug and alcohol counseling and have to pay a fine to help the state with the cost of the investigation, trail and arrest of her accusers.

hmm... I agree that she shouldn't have been drinking, but there's 0% that she should be blamed for this in any manner even if she should have made a better decision. It's sickening that these guys would take advantage of the situation and even more sickening that so many people would sit back and watch and laugh and take video and photos. I don't care how drunk someone is I can't imagine someone sitting by and not only doing nothing to stop a rape but to sit there are enjoy watching it like it's some sort of joke.

To say that she needs treatment for alcohol use and paying a fine is completely absurd. She's not to blame for the people who are getting in trouble for the various parts they played in this gang rape. I'd be more than happy to have my tax dollars go towards punishing and making an example of people who rape, let this rape happen, video and photograph the rape, and threaten the victim through social media or any other means.

I hope the two girls who they just arrested for threatening the victim for "ruining their family" get severely punished for their actions. I get that they were friends with these boys, but how in the world can they be made at a girl that they raped? Be mad at the boys that did the raping for ruining your family. That's where the blame belongs even if you are related to them. I bet it's very difficult to deal with a loved one being a rapist but deal with it without taking out your anger on the victim.

I've also read some posts about a potential cover up by some adults that were part of football program. If anything was tried to be swept under the rug by adults then they should be dealt with too.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Cost of the trial? That's nuts.
    I can't even agree with the rest unless every single kid who was there has to go through the same thing. I know you say you're not blaming the victim, but you are, and you are trying to punish her. Yes she got drunk. I bet a bunch of other girls did too. But they don't need drug and alcohol couneslling because while they were drunk no one came and violated them. She does because of the actions of someone else? That's total crap. You want to punish a girl for being raped.

That's a really, really weak argument to make these guys look better. Putting "I'm not blaming the victim" before you blam the victim doesn't negate your blaming of the victim. By saying she should be punished for getting drunk, but all the other kids there don't need to be punished is a double standard. The only people punished in your scenario are the two attackers and their victim.
    Last edited by Wickabee; 03-20-2013 at 12:15 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They should have been prosecuted as adults and thrown in jail for at least 20 yrs. This is not going to get overturned since they got a very soft sentence.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast