Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Decided to go by RDS to see if I could get a few Marlins minor leaguers & anyone from the big club that didn't travel to play the Mets at PSL.

Jose Reyes (All-Star 2010 ROMLB on left), I was the only one there & he came over when I called him. Talked to him for 3-4min - very nice guy when 100 people aren't asking for graphs!
    Christian Yelich, Marlins 1st round pick in 2010 - CROLB (middle).
    Jose Fernandez, Marlins 1st round pick in 2011 - CROLB (right). He looks more like a LB than a pitcher, he has huge thighs/legs!

SCF Rewards
    Country

cool cool cool

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Nice IP's congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks!

Thanks!

Today, RDS IP for Braves vs Cardinals. The Braves brought all their top guys because they have a game tomorrow in the same stadium vs the Marlins. However, not many of the best Braves were signing.

Craig Kimbrel (ROY 2011), signed game used ROMLB. Very nice player!

Jonny Venters, another super nice player.

Christian Bethancourt, one of the Braves top prospects.

Andrelton Simmons (SS), another Braves top prospect.

The other Braves - Fredi Gonzalez, Roger McDowell, Greg Walker, Terry Pendleton, Brandon Hicks, David Ross, Tyler Pastornicky, Drew Sutton & Anthony Varvaro.

Ron Wolf, retired Packers GM. He's gotten to know me because I usually ask him to sign something for me that's "new" to him. Today I gave him one these cards & he loved it. He didn't notice I had put a Lizard-JD note (in very fine print!) on the wall beside him in the pic - LOL!

My good RDS buddy and former Major League catcher, JW Porter personalized a pic. I love hearing his stories of the different guys he played with & against.

Got an RTS from retired football OL Steve Wallace of the 49'ers but it did have a forward addy that I'll try.
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 04-11-2012 at 06:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's another great day...I love the Wolf!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's another great day...I love the Wolf!

Thank you! Ron Wolf is a really nice guy who attends many of the Cardinals games along with his buddy Bill Parcells.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man you been hauling it in down there congrats on all the graphs!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man you been hauling it in down there congrats on all the graphs!

Thank you - it's a great stadium for graphs...

Today at RDS, Braves vs Marlins. I pretty much have gotten all the Marlins I wanted and most of the Braves. However, I made a couple exceptions and got a few guys before settling in to watch the game.

Andres Galarraga (the Big Cat!), got him to sign a mini-helmet & personalize a pic of him/me from last year.

Jayson Hayward, signed a CROLB. If I would have known he would sign it so nice, I would have given him a ROMLB. He normally never signs that nice - LOL!

Danny Uggla, signed pic in one of my favorite throwback uniforms.

**** Chipper Jones didn't sign "anything" yesterday & he didn't come with the Braves today.

Dave Van Horne (HOF), personalized my pic.

Kyle Skipworth, Marlins catching prospect.

Yep, surprise, no TTMs todays...

SCF Rewards
    Country

RDS today, Mets vs Marlins. Didn't bother getting any Marlins today, just a few Mets - just for metsmagic18 - LOL!

Jason Bay, I think he would have signed a dozen balls if I would have given them to him...

Tim Teufel, very nice guy. He loved the pic & I had him inscribe 1986 WSC.

Other Mets, previously signed by Justin Turner. R.A. Dickey (pitched today), Josh Satin, Manny Acosta & Antonio Alfonseca (El Pulpo!).

Don't even know why I bother but no TTMs again today...
    Last edited by lizard-jd; 03-15-2012 at 06:45 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great pick ups

Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060 ... LastLast