Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Which is the bigger sin in God's eyes?

Voters
16. This poll is closed
  • Having an abortion

4 25.00%
  • Committing a homosexual act

1 6.25%
  • Both are equal in God's eyes

4 25.00%
  • Neither

8 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

The protestant kids would stand by the 10's, groups at a time outside the fence of our catholic elementary school when I was a kid, screaming arshole-cat-lickers.

We were fortunate that our top 2 toughest kids at school, an Irish kid, and a Polish kid, could beat the crap out of their best 5 fighters combined.

They always tried to pick us off one at time. 4 Protestants would think nothing of jumping one cat-licker boy and kick his face in. We had to fight constantly in the early 60's as a result. of it. At one time, I thought I was actually living in Northern Ireland. Lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

so you are basing this on schoolyard bullies from the 60's?
    you are a grown man now, look around, things are quite different.

BANNED

Country

Yes times are changing, mostly because young catholic and protestant kids don't give a damn about the stupidity attached to their forefathers beliefs. That's what has changed things, the children, not the adults.

I still lived the hate I'm afraid, and that's unfortunate because there was no reason for it.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yes times are changing, mostly because young catholic and protestant kids don't give a damn about the stupidity attached to their forefathers beliefs. That's what has changed things, the children, not the adults.

I still lived the hate I'm afraid, and that's unfortunate because there was no reason for it.

Dude, I got beat up because my mom is a Jehovah's Witness. I don't hold ill will towards the religions those people were part of. Heck, I don't even hold ill will to those people period. We were kids. Kids do stupid things, they bully and they get bullied. I grew up and got over it and I assume they did too. I'm quite good friends with some of them now.

Because we grew up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

cent, your last post shows that you speak of men, not the teachings of religion.

but I agree there was no need for the hate, no need at all.

BANNED

Country

It's always the mistakes of the Father that kids have pay for. I'm not angry that I got into fights and/or got beaten up. Yes I was a kid and yes kids do stupid things, but we didn't deserve THE HATE. That's the disappointment here. Uncalled for hate.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It's always the mistakes of the Father that kids have pay for. I'm not angry that I got into fights and/or got beaten up. Yes I was a kid and yes kids do stupid things, but we didn't deserve THE HATE. That's the disappointment here. Uncalled for hate.

I know the hate. Hate breeds hate, as it seems to have done here.

BANNED

Country

I also am from Saskatchewan. We have more First Nations people than many other Provinces combined. I grew up with a large amount of First Nations kids that were my Brothers. They were picked-on and hated, and we bitterly fought together against kids that spewed this hate.

I am proud that I stood with them as a kid, and I still do today, because I saw Hate that was not manifested toward any other group with such ferocity as it was towards First Nations kids. We also had in our community groups of kids that had a First Nations parent and a a white parent, they were un-obligingly called "Metis" because they had a Surname of French/Quebecois origin.

These kids were racially assaulted in the very same way that other full First Nations kids were, and as usual, they were all great kids that just needed a chance, but were never given one.

I don't think some people realize how much hate there is in the World until you are that minority that IS hated, or if you stand with that minority. I was called Indian Lover my entire childhood, and today I say that with immense pride.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I also am from Saskatchewan. We have more First Nations people than many other Provinces combined. I grew up with a large amount of First Nations kids that were my Brothers. They were picked-on and hated, and we bitterly fought together against kids that spewed this hate.

I am proud that I stood with them as a kid, and I still do today, because I saw Hate that was not manifested toward any other group with such ferocity as it was towards First Nations kids. We also had in our community groups of kids that had a First Nations parent and a a white parent, they were un-obligingly called "Metis" because they had a Surname of French/Quebecois origin.

These kids were racially assaulted in the very same way that other full First Nations kids were, and as usual, they were all great kids that just needed a chance, but were never given one.

I don't think some people realize how much hate there is in the World until you are that minority that IS hated, or if you stand with that minority. I was called Indian Lover my entire childhood, and today I say that with immense pride.

Looking back on things from my childhood, I also realize that I dealt with a lot more hate than I probably realized at the time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Rules are rules....like them or not, they were made to be obeyed. This was your quote Alex so whatever your beliefs are you follow every rule?? Instead of whining about how we must obey rules please enlighten us of your beilef and rules and how you abide by them or break them.And again every thread you havehad still only argues about sex.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast