Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much would this RG3 sell for?

Hey guys I'm not currently looking to sell this but I just pulled an RG3 dual jersey auto from certified and I am just wondering IF I decided to sell this, what could I get out of it? Or what would your guess be for what it would book for as certified is not in the books yet
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry for the sideways pic guys

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    BO(49)
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was going to look on ebay but was too excited and wanted to show everybody haha

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    BO(49)
    Country

I was going to look on ebay but was too excited and wanted to show everybody haha

Well why just not say hey here's my Rg3? Why ask what it's worth as if you don't know of Ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just walk away pollardo. Dont get banned by getting into it. Nice card. I'd guess around 170 for that card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry. I didn't realize I wasn't supposed to post this stuff on this thread. I'm still kind of new to this site. I didn't mean to upset anybody by doing it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See soouthpaw17's Items on eBay

Nothing wrong with what your post. Nice card
    Don't ask to trade by book value. No one has traded by book value since ebay has existed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You're new and made a simple mistake. Some take it personally. LOL. it's all good and a very nice card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet card, wish Id stop pulling Juron Criner and Michael Egnew auto/gu cards and get something like this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast