Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 71 of 78 FirstFirst ... 216168697071727374 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

False. The Blackhawks probably will, but I think the Bruins might just take away the number 1 conference spot from Pittsburgh in 2013-14.

The Maple Leafs will make it past the first playoff round in 2013-14. True or false?

It's kinda hard to say until you know who they're in the series with, ya know?
    But..man, that's hard....I'm gonna lean towards false, unfortunately.

Terms of speed-

Pavel Datsyuk, or Michael Grabner?

Side note: Love seeing Grabs get a break away short handed goal. Something the Nassau Colliseum has to look forward to if he's on the penalty kill. lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's kinda hard to say until you know who they're in the series with, ya know?
    But..man, that's hard....I'm gonna lean towards false, unfortunately.

Terms of speed-

Pavel Datsyuk, or Michael Grabner?

Side note: Love seeing Grabs get a break away short handed goal. Something the Nassau Colliseum has to look forward to if he's on the penalty kill. lol

That's a hard one. I think based on sheer speed and acceleration, Grabner edges out Datsyuk, but Datsyuk has way better hands.

Attending the Hockey Hall of Fame for the first time or attending the Toronto Card Expo for the first time? I'll want to do both when I visit Toronto in the future.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Capitals Washington Capitals Washington Capitals
    See capsfan30's Items on eBay

That's a hard one. I think based on sheer speed and acceleration, Grabner edges out Datsyuk, but Datsyuk has way better hands.

Attending the Hockey Hall of Fame for the first time or attending the Toronto Card Expo for the first time? I'll want to do both when I visit Toronto in the future.

Tough one, but I'd have to say the HHOF. No offense to the good people at the Expo, many of whom are my friends, but the HHOF is just in a class all of it's own. Plus, if you go for a weekend, you can make a day of going to the HHOF, and go to the Expo the other two days :)

Has your team gotten better, worse, or stayed the same through the first half-dozen days of free agency?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tough one, but I'd have to say the HHOF. No offense to the good people at the Expo, many of whom are my friends, but the HHOF is just in a class all of it's own. Plus, if you go for a weekend, you can make a day of going to the HHOF, and go to the Expo the other two days :)

Has your team gotten better, worse, or stayed the same through the first half-dozen days of free agency?

When I go to Toronto in the future, it's a trip of around 6.200 kilometres, so I'd want to stay there for at least 2-3 weeks. Being a huge Leafs fan, card collector and so on I'd love to just spend a month in the hockey capital of the world. If I could get tickets to a Leafs game (slim pickens, I know) that would pretty much just complete the trip. I could still "just" watch it at Maple Leafs Square instead (where the atmosphere has actually been described as better than the one inside the ACC, LOL).

To answer your question: My team (the Maple Leafs) have gotten better in the first days of free agency. Re-signing Bozak was a great decision and adding Clarkson was smart as well, although I don't think they should've signed him for 7 years.
    Would you rather be an NHL referee or an NHL broadcaster?

SCF Rewards
    Country

When I go to Toronto in the future, it's a trip of around 6.200 kilometres, so I'd want to stay there for at least 2-3 weeks. Being a huge Leafs fan, card collector and so on I'd love to just spend a month in the hockey capital of the world. If I could get tickets to a Leafs game (slim pickens, I know) that would pretty much just complete the trip. I could still "just" watch it at Maple Leafs Square instead (where the atmosphere has actually been described as better than the one inside the ACC, LOL).

To answer your question: My team (the Maple Leafs) have gotten better in the first days of free agency. Re-signing Bozak was a great decision and adding Clarkson was smart as well, although I don't think they should've signed him for 7 years.
    Would you rather be an NHL referee or an NHL broadcaster?

Broadcaster, hands-down. Referee's are too much in everyone's hate box, and I don't think I could take that.

Which would you rather be: Leading scorer on a bad team, or worst player/press box bumpkin on a great team that could potentially win the Stanley Cup?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Broadcaster, hands-down. Referee's are too much in everyone's hate box, and I don't think I could take that.

Which would you rather be: Leading scorer on a bad team, or worst player/press box bumpkin on a great team that could potentially win the Stanley Cup?

Being a broadcaster sounds fun, but I'd love to be a referee. As a matter of fact I'll be a referee in junior hockey in Denmark starting early September. Being a 17-year-old student, getting paid to be a hockey referee is a fantastic job compared to flipping burgers or washing dishes, you know?

To answer your question: I'd rather be on the better team but with less minutes played displayed on the back of my hockey card. Winning the Stanley Cup is the ultimate thing in hockey. I think that being able to tell your kids: "I'm a Stanley Cup champion" is much more impressive than going "I scored 500 points in the NHL."

Player collecting or set collecting?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Player collecting.
    Set collecting is nice..but whenever I see people complete a set, MOST (not all) people end up selling it, or trading them away. Ya know?

Which of the 3 New York teams of the NHL will have a better season this year?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    My traders on Flickr

Rangers

To build off of Boxbreaker's this or that... Player collector or team collector?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I used to be a player collector, but switched to being a team collector a few years ago. Can't say I've saved myself any money HAHA.

Which is more likely next season: Chicago defends it's Cup win, or a team who has never won the Cup before wins it?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Kansas City Chiefs Kansas City Royals St Louis Blues
    Twitter: @cool_vintage

Team who has never won the Cup wins it.

Jacques Plante or Terry Sawchuk

Page 71 of 78 FirstFirst ... 216168697071727374 ... LastLast