Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 58 of 96 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859606168 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome Peppers, congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome Peppers, congrats!

Thanks man. One of the bigger NFL successes I've ever had TTM. However, I don't think my Ray Lewis will ever be topped haha.

Two more successes to close the week.

Jonathan Bernier 1/1 c/o Kings in 429 days
    Nice return from the Kings' back-up and Stanley Cup champ. He's gonna get a chance to shine somewhere soon. Kinda hoping he ends up on the Devils.

Damon Severson 1/1 c/o Kelowna Rockets in 47 days
    Awesome success from one of the Devils' top prospects and a 2012 2nd round pick. So stoked to get this one as he looks like a future stud. 33 points in 45 games as a defenseman so far this season while posting a +22. Love how this came out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A few nice returns over the past few days.

Jonathan Huberdeau 1/1 c/o Saint John Sea Dogs in 53 days
    Sent this while he was still in juniors during the lockout and was surprised to see it come back now that he's in Florida but I'm really glad I did. This kid is a future star with the Panthers for sure. He was drafted 3rd overall in 2011 and had 3 points in his NHL debut last week, including a goal on his first shot.

Olivier Vernon 1/1 c/o Dolphins in 63 days
    Nice success from the rookie and 2012 3rd round pick. He did pretty well in his first season in the NFL, scoring a TD on special teams and racking up a few sacks. He could have a solid future in Miami. He also wrote a nice note.

Jonathan Racine 1/1 c/o Moncton Wildcats in 67 days
    Nice success (though a bit smeared) from the Panthers' 2011 3rd round pick. He's a physical defenseman who isn't afraid to hit someone or fight and in his 4th season in the CHL he's putting up his best offensive numbers yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been really slow going as of late. I've sent out 78 requests since 12/17 with only 2 returns. Bit frustrating but such is the nature of the hobby. With any luck my mailbox will be overflowing soon *fingers crossed*, just gotta have patience.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Yes, you should be getting your next hot streak very soon!!! Are these all hockey players you sent out?
    My tradelist…

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, you should be getting your next hot streak very soon!!! Are these all hockey players you sent out?

Mostly, yeah with a couple of football and baseball thrown in there. Finally had a bit of luck today as well with two returns.

Christian Ehrhoff 1/1 c/o Sabres in 8 days
    Awesome, quick turnaround from the Sabres' d-man. After a down year last season, he seems to be coming along nicely this year in Buffalo with 4 assists through 6 games so far.

Ryan Vogelsong 1/1 c/o Giants in 281 days
    Really surprised to get this one back as I had forgotten I even sent it out haha. Must be catching up on his mail in the offseason. Great return from the 2012 World Series winner.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two awesome hockey prospect returns today.

Seth Jones 1/1 c/o Portland Winterhawks in 46 days
    Great return from the current #1 prospect for the 2013 NHL Draft. If he were to be drafted first overall, he'd be the first black player ever taken first in the NHL draft. He'd also only be the seventh American ever taken #1 and the first since Patrick Kane in 2007. He was a member of the USA's gold medal team at this year's World Juniors. He's also the son of former NBA player and current assistant coach for the Nets, Popeye Jones.

Jonathan Drouin 1/1 c/o Halifax Mooseheads in 24 days
    Nice return from the current #3 prospect for the 2013 NHL Draft. He's been tearing it up in CHL so far with 66 points in 32 games and was a member of Canada's World Juniors team. Took a shot with him as I was the first person to send to him on SCN and I'm so stoked it paid off, came out great as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two returns to start the week.

Erik Condra 2/2 c/o Senators in 13 days
    Nice returns from the young Sens' winger. He played his college hockey at Notre Dame before getting drafted in the 7th round of 2006's NHL Draft. Last season, in his first full NHL season he put up 8 goals and 17 assists while also spending time on the Ottawa penalty kill.

Also picked this up for cheap the other day.
    Scott Glennie
    8th overall draft pick of the Dallas Stars in 2009

SCF Rewards
    Country

Couple of nice returns today and got a card back from a private signing.

Dennis Hextall 1/1 c/o home in 13 days
    Awesome return from the 2x All-Star and former North Star. Love how this came out. The older players just always seem to have such nice signatures.

Martin Biron 1/1 c/o home in 21 days
    Nice return from one of the best back-up netminders in the NHL today. Fun fact: He is one of only four players to play for all three New York teams.

And got this back from a private signing done over on SCN. Hell of a way to start off my Topps MiLB Heritage set.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Very nice pick ups! Love the Bundy!

Page 58 of 96 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859606168 ... LastLast