Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You can paint whoever you want however you want but I'm going to distrust more the group that has been charged with having my back but has failed me over and over again.

No you don't. You paint the individuals.
    These two officers were acting on orders from higher ups.
    You want these two dead.
    The higher ups were wrong to send them in.
    You want these two dead.
    The man was wrong to fire on police.
    You want these two men dead.

Seems to me everyone is in the wrong except the individual officers carrying out their orders. But instead of placing blame where it belongs, with the system, the desk jockies, the victim himself, you want these two men dead. The fact that you can't see the distinction tells me you're blinded by something.

Sometimes sheep follow another herd going the other way, you know...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

No you don't. You paint the individuals.
    These two officers were acting on orders from higher ups.
    You want these two dead.
    The higher ups were wrong to send them in.
    You want these two dead.
    The man was wrong to fire on police.
    You want these two men dead.

Seems to me everyone is in the wrong except the individual officers carrying out their orders. But instead of placing blame where it belongs, with the system, the desk jockies, the victim himself, you want these two men dead. The fact that you can't see the distinction tells me you're blinded by something.

Sometimes sheep follow another herd going the other way, you know...

If I was unclear last time I will repeate the entire police department as well as the snitch are guilty of this innocent man's murder and all have his blood on their hands.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

If I was unclear last time I will repeate the entire police department as well as the snitch are guilty of this innocent man's murder and all have his blood on their hands.

INNOCENT? HE SHOT AT POLICE OFFICERS WHO HAD NO INTENTION TO SHOOT.

Good lord, you can't be this stubborn or blinded.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No, you were perfectly clear and my statement stands. You're placing blame where it doesn't belong because of prejudice, much as you complain they do.

Funny, you whine and moan about racism and profiling and not caring because of look, but when the opportunity presents itself you're the first one to jump in and do it yourself. Hypocrite.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

On any threads dealing with cops veggie has less credibility than Ann Coulter does when she opens her mouth about anything.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country
    See centralfalc1616's Items on eBay

I'm still trying to figure out what tourted is. Pull a firearm on a Conservator of the Peace, you will be met with equal force. It's common sense. In the academy they (Police) are taught or trained that when someone aims or points a firearm at you, it's their (Police) instinct to draw upon the person and fire 2 @ center mass (Torso). I've had to endure the academy for security clearance reasons & was taught the same information as the local, county & state police. From the article it sounds like poor information was given & the police got the address wrong. If they had identified themselves, which the article states they did, then there is no point to run and get a sawed-off shotgun, which is illegal because the barrel doesn't meet the length requirements of 18", & respond with a blast towards the door. Then you have the wife with a conflicting story of, "They didn't identify themselves or weren't wearing clear ID". Articles like these need more information for readers to make a clear conscience decision or opinion. I guess I would say; Police identified themselves, resident grabs illegal shotgun, open fires on door, police respond back with gunfire, resident almost dead, wife claims no ID was used, police given poor information on address & make fatal mistake, wife claims they need to get rid of those men, boys with toys, police on administrative leave with pay. This information coming from a site that has "37 food items to Hoard as a Prepper" & an ad that states "How to Disappear". Verdict: Not a lot of information, no one here should be tourted or tortured and/or executed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

he is not an innocent man as per his actions that night and the police did not "murder" him if he was the one that opened fire on them first

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678