Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Because conservatives DO NOT lump liberals together EVER.

That's how.

Now I'm really confused, in one thread Dunane called me conservative now he wants to lump me in with all the other so called liberals.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Now I'm really confused, in one thread Dunane called me conservative now he wants to lump me in with all the other so called liberals.

You'll never figure out the rules to the conservative game as long as you use logic.

BAM!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

i would say that duane did not lump anyone based on politics, but can't say the same for others.

and duane was talking about the biological use of the organ, not the pyscological use

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Biologically speaking, I use my organ for evacuating my bladder a whole lot more than procreating. Just sayin.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

i would say that duane did not lump anyone based on politics, but can't say the same for others.

and duane was talking about the biological use of the organ, not the pyscological use

Umm...yes he did.

And no. He was talking about the most basic use. Somehow, saying the most basic use for sex organs is pleasure means I don't know how to make babies.

I don't understand how one has anything to do with the other, but I'm a liberal, so your conservative logic (the one that says they want to help the little guy by making the rich richer) is probably beyond me. But I see it as saying yellow elephants never travel in groups of four because aliens don't wear hats.

One has nothing to do with the other. Thing is, I'm pretty sure you guys realize this and don't care.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

wickabee, funny, how you talk about "partisan crap" but you spout it more often than most.

knowing how to use your organ is different than understanding it from a biological view point.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Reds
    See sxetnrdrmr2112's Items on eBay

Well I will throw my 2 cents in on one thing.I worked in corrections for 20 years and studied criminal deviance in college I can tell you in my experience I have NEVER seen a child molester reformed.PA has had some bad ones Google Charles Koons once and see what he did.I can tell you he tried to reform 3 times then he hit the jackpot and ruined over 40 children.Call it what you will a sickness,deviant whatever bottom line is a leopard does not change his spots.

I totally agree with this, and also believe that it applies to a large amount of other types as well

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I don't know if a child molestor/rapist/etc can reform or not but I'm not going to take any chances with any kids that I know. I will offer the offendor my prayers but offer the kids a little bit of common sense.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

wickabee, funny, how you talk about "partisan crap" but you spout it more often than most.

knowing how to use your organ is different than understanding it from a biological view point.

And still none of that has anything to do with anything. If anything, Duane doesn't know sex is pleasurable.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

There's a difference between agreeing with one side more often than the other and saying nonsensical things to back up a point those nonsensical things have nothing to do with.

Like telling me I don't understand the biology of sex organs because I think sex is pleasurable...maybe that's why Duane is so cranky...

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast