Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Let it go man. I never insulted you. You are sensitive and just have to drag me into this crap, don't you. It's a need for you.
    I'm done. Your kind* isn't worth my time. You never had a clue what I was saying to begin with.

*your kind refers to those who lose their crap when they don't know what's going on.

This is too funny. Remind us all who commented on whose post? I promise, next time I won't "drag" YOU into this crap.

Now back to the topic at hand. Doesn't anyone on here find God's answers in this scenario to be non-sensical? Does He have so much control over your minds that you would fear asking Him for a straight answer?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

cent, you love to cookie cutter everyone. who said I believe in healing, or what happened at Fatima, you are still on the Catholic way, not the Jesus way. I would not waste my time on such trips, Paris is much nicer and has more to offer, and so does Vegas.

I do not waste my time with impressions of Jesus on a window or a cheeto that is shaped like Jesus.

You seem to think religion is about the miracles and this is why you probally don't believe. You, like many other, look at the wrong things or seek such evidence that the only way you would believe is if Bigfoot told you.

you have no solid evidence of anything, but what you want to perceive as solid and think believing in modern miracles, what the church tells you, and the ceremonies that the church created is the way to faith, shows you have no understanding of what faith in God is.

Fatima, you made my day, What a bunch of junk and relating that to Jesus is plain funny!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

This is too funny. Remind us all who commented on whose post? I promise, next time I won't "drag" YOU into this crap

Now back to the topic at hand. Doesn't anyone on here find God's answers in this scenario to be non-sensical? Does He have so much control over your minds that you would fear asking Him for a straight answer?

You made a stupid comment, I called you on it and you lost your crap like a 14 year old girl.

As to the topic, yes, God's answers are non sensical.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

You made a stupid comment, I called you on it and you lost your crap like a 14 year old girl.

As to the topic, yes, God's answers are non sensical.

I get it now. My comment was "stupid" and you now AGREE with it. Thanks for clearing that all up.

I wonder what all your "masculinity" insults say about you. Over-compensating for something are we?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I don't agree with your original comments at all. Where did you imagine that.
    God's answers are non sensical in that situation because God doesn't work that way. However, that is not the point of this thread. This thread can basically be boiled down to be careful what you wish for.

But yes, God's answers are non sensical to me simply because I dofnt believe he works in that manner.
    It's certainly no reason to lip off the creator of all things. As such, no, I don't agree with your stupid comments.

And don't worry, I still won't report your insults and attack on my "masculinity". I'm grown up enough to know that's just adolescent frustration and angst. You'll grow out of it eventually.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

cent, you love to cookie cutter everyone. who said I believe in healing, or what happened at Fatima, you are still on the Catholic way, not the Jesus way. I would not waste my time on such trips, Paris is much nicer and has more to offer, and so does Vegas.

I do not waste my time with impressions of Jesus on a window or a cheeto that is shaped like Jesus.

You seem to think religion is about the miracles and this is why you probally don't believe. You, like many other, look at the wrong things or seek such evidence that the only way you would believe is if Bigfoot told you.

you have no solid evidence of anything, but what you want to perceive as solid and think believing in modern miracles, what the church tells you, and the ceremonies that the church created is the way to faith, shows you have no understanding of what faith in God is.

Fatima, you made my day, What a bunch of junk and relating that to Jesus is plain funny!

Then you are a huge Bigot. I don't give a crap about Catholicism. Christianity had to start somewhere, and it just so happens to be your bad luck that it started with catholics.

The Refomation only kicked the Pope to the curb, it did not kick the christian ideology to the curb. You hate catholics but are christian? You are a Philistine then.

You accuse me of being cookie-cutter? You are even crazier than catholics because you refuse to believe that your religion started with them. How novel, catholics having nothing to do with christianity. Lol

Forget about shifting the goal-post, just move the whole stadium to suit yourself.

And BTW, I also sited daily activity by re-borns. Handicapped folks in wheel-chairs that could always walk, yet get hands laid on them and are miraculously healed?

A sham, in the long christian line of them.
    Last edited by centrehice; 02-21-2013 at 12:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Then you are a huge Bigot. I don't give a crap about Catholicism. Christianity had to start somewhere, and it just so happens to be your bad luck that it started with catholics.

The Refomation only kicked the Pope to the curb, it did not kick the christian ideology to the curb. You hate catholics but are christian? You are a Philistine then.

You accuse me of being cookie-cutter? You are even crazier than catholics because you refuse to believe that your religion started with them. How novel, catholics having nothing to do with christianity. Lol

Forget about shifting the goal-post, just move the whole stadium to suit yourself.

Nice, Jay here is a little like me. He's a Christian in that he values the teachings of Christ above all others, but he is not "Christian" in the sense of belonging to a denomination or church and following the teachings of said church. As such, while we both identify as Christians, neither of us belong to or believe in any religion, let alone one that started with Catholicism.
    So you're basically wranking on the guy based on misinformation you've given yourself.
    Last edited by Wickabee; 02-21-2013 at 12:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

I don't agree with your original comments at all. Where did you imagine that.
    God's answers are non sensical in that situation because God doesn't work that way. However, that is not the point of this thread. This thread can basically be boiled down to be careful what you wish for.

But yes, God's answers are non sensical to me simply because I dofnt believe he works in that manner.
    It's certainly no reason to lip off the creator of all things. As such, no, I don't agree with your stupid comments.

And don't worry, I still won't report your insults and attack on my "masculinity". I'm grown up enough to know that's just adolescent frustration and angst. You'll grow out of it eventually.

That may be YOUR interpretation of the OP's message. I got a completely different message. The scenario says to me; Don't worry or complain about anything, I (God) work in mysterious ways. THAT interpretation makes my response completely appropriate.

Okay I won't worry, afterall you are just expressing YOUR adolescent agnst when you make comments like "grow a pair" and "acting like a 14 year old girl". Your denial of your behaviour is EPIC. LOL

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

That's it Habs, don't come up with anything of your own, just turn around what I say.

Why put thought into it, you don't into anything else?
    Your answers are still arrogant beyond belief because you claim you'd disrespect and tell off the creator of all things when, in reality, if God showed himself to you, you'd spend the whole time hoping you just sat on a pie.

It was the response I expect from a 14 year old. Not a thinking adult.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Nice, Jay here is a little like me. He's a Christian in that he values the teachings of Christ above all others, but he is not "Christian" in the sense of belonging to a denomination or church and following the teachings of said church. As such, while we both identify as Christians, neither of us belong to or believe in any religion, let alone one that started with Catholicism.
    So you're basically wranking on the guy based on misinformation you've given yourself.

You're only a christian if you have accepted jesus as your personal saviour and truly believe that there is a god, and that jesus is his son.

Any reasonable facsimile does not hold water. If your behaviour does not reflect this, then you are a "jack christian".

In terms of Jay, I will let Jay answer for himself, for he is more than capable.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast