Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Veg:
    1: You're pro life, they're pro life. You're all pro life. If you're going to lump me in with actual pro abortionists (why is THAT a difficult concept for you? Oh, right, it means you're wrong about most pro choices, and you will do anything to avoid being shown wrong. No respect for that). You are guilty of their crimes by association, if I am indeed pro abortion.
    Frankly, I think if you learned English, you would get this one.

2: Yes. I understand you want to fix some of the problems abortion evens out. However, you want men to continue to be unaccountable while forcing women to deal with their consequences. That's what I don't understand. I mean, I do if you hate women and think they're inferior, but that is honestly the absolute only way your particular stance makes any sense.

3: Unless they're unwed mothers. Then you fight for the rights of the men who screwed them.
    Unless they work in an abortion clinic, then you're fine with them dying horrible deaths.

Your stance isn't pro life. Your stance is pro male.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Veg:
    1: You're pro life, they're pro life. You're all pro life. If you're going to lump me in with actual pro abortionists (why is THAT a difficult concept for you? Oh, right, it means you're wrong about most pro choices, and you will do anything to avoid being shown wrong. No respect for that). You are guilty of their crimes by association, if I am indeed pro abortion.
    Frankly, I think if you learned English, you would get this one.

2: Yes. I understand you want to fix some of the problems abortion evens out. However, you want men to continue to be unaccountable while forcing women to deal with their consequences. That's what I don't understand. I mean, I do if you hate women and think they're inferior, but that is honestly the absolute only way your particular stance makes any sense.

3: Unless they're unwed mothers. Then you fight for the rights of the men who screwed them.
    Unless they work in an abortion clinic, then you're fine with them dying horrible deaths.

Your stance isn't pro life. Your stance is pro male.

Wow you got me all souped up for the NFL draft next month the way you reached on that one.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Wow you got me all souped up for the NFL draft next month the way you reached on that one.

I hope you were laughing when you wrote that. Maybe go back and read all your posts on the topic. You're pro male, anti female.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hope you were laughing when you wrote that. Maybe go back and read all your posts on the topic. You're pro male, anti female.

On the cool when I comes to abortion I really don't give a damn about the woman or the man involved. They already had the opportunity to and made their choice. I'm concerned with the life of the unborn child who no one else gives a damn about.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

On the cool when I comes to abortion I really don't give a damn about the woman or the man involved. They already had the opportunity to and made their choice. I'm concerned with the life of the unborn child who no one else gives a damn about.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to be able to look in the mirror doesn't affect me at all.

On the cool, that is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Whatever you need to tell yourself to be able to look in the mirror doesn't affect me at all.

On the cool, that is.

That is the exact same sentiments that I have about pro abortion people calling themselves pro-choice to make themselves feel better.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

That is the exact same sentiments that I have about pro abortion people calling themselves pro-choice to make themselves feel better.

That's why I said it. It's not actually my view, because it's a stupid view. Not stupid enough to rely on ignoring basic English, but stupid.

Now who's view was it that relies on ignoring basic English? Oh yeah, whoever says pro abortion and pro choice are the same. Sorry, veg, I have no time for views based in ignorance. Other examples of such viewpoints are racism and sexism. Of course, you only care about one of those because in the other one you're on the winning team. That's flat out hypocrisy.
    In short, you're no different from racists, as you base your view in ignorance.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

veggie - do me a favour. Since you avoided my other point (and will continue to do so), google the definitions of "abortion" and "choice" and post the similarities here. I would love to see how one equates to the other.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

veggie - do me a favour. Since you avoided my other point (and will continue to do so), google the definitions of "abortion" and "choice" and post the similarities here. I would love to see how one equates to the other.

But...but that would prove him wrong!
    I'm guessing it will never happen.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What does one have to do with the other? I could ask you to google the definition of murder and choice but you wont because you do not believe that killing an unborn child is murder despite who the pro abortion crown likes to justify it.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast