Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 295 of 556 FirstFirst ... 195245285292293294295296297298305345395 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bill has a bunch of private signings coming up with some huge out-of-town names:
    DJAX
    PArent
    Clarke
    Buster Posey
    Matt Cain
    Mike Trout
    Josh Hamilton
    Tim Tebow
    Rob Gronkowski
    Aaron Hernandez

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bill has a bunch of private signings coming up with some huge out-of-town names:
    DJAX
    PArent
    Clarke
    Buster Posey
    Matt Cain
    Mike Trout
    Josh Hamilton
    Tim Tebow
    Rob Gronkowski
    Aaron Hernandez

Those baseball prices seem really high to me, especially Buster Posey at $219 for balls and flats, which is absolutely insane.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those baseball prices seem really high to me, especially Buster Posey at $219 for balls and flats, which is absolutely insane.

Baseball players charge the most for their autos. Ryan Howard is 175-200 on the rare occasion he does a signing

SCF Rewards
    Country

pretty sure he is just one of many promoters in on those guys. i doubt he has any say in those prices

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was the mcnabb at jaworskis show a one time thing? It seems like the posts about weekly radio shows are slow this year. Im dying to get out to some but dont have the time to research anymore with my new job. Any good ones coming up?

Has anyone been to the sixers? Is bynum signing?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was the mcnabb at jaworskis show a one time thing? It seems like the posts about weekly radio shows are slow this year. Im dying to get out to some but dont have the time to research anymore with my new job. Any good ones coming up?

Has anyone been to the sixers? Is bynum signing?

Yeah, McNabb was a one time thing, or at the least he's probably not doing the show on a regular basis. Dick Vermeil is next week. McNabb was really good with signing at the show, though I could tell he wasn't too thrilled with signing so much stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I was there. I got Hopkins for me and Philly4for4fan, got 2 Thomas sigs, Humprey on my 80 Eagles photo, went to Carls and got Hollis Thomas for free while I was dropping of my stuff for the Taylor and Marsh signings, then went back for Fred Ex and Trotter. A great day for signing! I got a pic with myself and Wes, but I never figured out how to post those things on here.
    Anybody here at Poppel show?

I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

No doubt, there is no way Bill got al these guys to show up at Rhawn St.
    pretty sure he is just one of many promoters in on those guys. i doubt he has any say in those prices

SCF Rewards
    Country

No doubt, there is no way Bill got al these guys to show up at Rhawn St.

hahahahahahaha, I heard he promised them lunch at Checkers

Sounds like you did really well today dude, congrats and THANKS!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got Mcnabb at the Jaws show. I had him sign my mini but the pen exploded. I then tried to get the other side of the mini signed with the hopes of removing the bad sig. Since it was one per, I argured with the security for about a minunte before he allowed me to get the other side signed. I then went back to my seat where I began to chat it up with a soulmate(cheerleader). She saw I had a few 8x10s. I made a deal with her to take two 8x10s up to get signed and she could keep one. She gladly did it for me. Nice girl and good looking too. When I got home, I used WD40 to remove the bad sig. All in all, I got a mini and a 8x10. I also got a few pictures but none with. He left in a flash when the show was over.

Page 295 of 556 FirstFirst ... 195245285292293294295296297298305345395 ... LastLast