Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

who says they are whinning?

I have not heard ANYTHING to even back that Duane in 30 years!

Then you need to watch a little news. The people's demand that the rich be taxed more and that the money be used to ensure the continuation of social welfare programs is exactly that.

The Occupy movement is largely based on complaints that the rich have and the poor have not.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Asking the wealthy to pay taxes is whining. Don't you know that?/sarcasm

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Like Hansen asks, what would you consider their fair share? It's already 50+ when you count state and other taxes, so what is it? 70% 80% 90%?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Then you need to watch a little news. The people's demand that the rich be taxed more and that the money be used to ensure the continuation of social welfare programs is exactly that.

The Occupy movement is largely based on complaints that the rich have and the poor have not.

I do watch the right news the Faux News thank you....

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Like Hansen asks, what would you consider their fair share? It's already 50+ when you count state and other taxes, so what is it? 70% 80% 90%?

1- I didn't say anything about a "fair share".

2 - When you prove you've read the post, I'll respond.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

1- I didn't say anything about a "fair share".

2 - When you prove you've read the post, I'll respond.

I know you didn't. Don't get your panties in a wad. I was just asking you a relevant question given your propensity to claim that the rich need to pay more in taxes. I wasn't responding to that particular post.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I know you didn't. Don't get your panties in a wad. I was just asking you a relevant question given your propensity to claim that the rich need to pay more in taxes. I wasn't responding to that particular post.

Oh, my bad. If that is the case I will change my answer.
    New Answer:
    You have asked, and I have answered, this question several times in previous threads. As such, there should be no need for you to ask, because you are taking previous posts of mine into consideration.
    Unless your only taking certain posts into consideration and ignoring others. Then I can't help you.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Asking them to pay taxes is not whining. Complaining that the wealthy don't pay enough and should pay more to help ensure the continuation of entitlement programs is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Class warfare here we come....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

instead of class warfare how about the people that can get off entitlements are encourage to do so, rather than having generations of families on welfare.

the government has proven they cannot balance a budget nor control their spending, that is why I am against giving them more money.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast