Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

First look: 2013 Topps WWE wrestling cards

http://www.beckett.com/news/2012/11/...pps-wwe-cards/

The lone licensee of WWE trading cards unveiled its plans for 2013 on Tuesday with 2013 Topps WWE, which is set to arrive on March 13.

Each 24-pack hobby box will include two hits — autographs or Relics — with a $1.99 suggested retail price per pack. Autographs will be found one in every other box, while there also will be Triple Relics, Diva Kiss cards (200 total) and 1/1 printing plates to be found.

Among those active on the tentative autograph checklist are Paul Heyman, Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Ryback, Michael Cole, Antonio Cesaro, Kaitlyn, Eve, Lilian Garcia, Alicia Fox and Rosa Mendes. Retired wrestlers signed up to sign for this one include “Cowboy” Bob Orton, “The Million-dollar Man” Ted DiBiase, the Bushwhackers (Luke and Butch), Dean Malenko and Tom Prichard.

Divas set to smooch on cards for this one will be AJ Lee, Aksana, Fox, Cameron, Eve, Kaitlyn, Layla, Naomi, Natalya and Mendes.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

AJ Lee always looks good in every pic

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Jacksonville Jaguars Tampa Bay Rays
    See apastonecold's Items on eBay

Very nice cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

no auto per box equals a ebay set buy for me lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

200 kiss cards???? is that right???

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Probably going to pick up a case of this product. Definitely like that they are adding NXT superstars to the set. They should have a yearly insert set just for the developmental wrestlers. One thing I dislike with being a John Cena fan is that they are reusing his picture from 2012 Topps for the autograph. You would think Topps could get their hands on some new photos of him. Just also noticed that the Tyson Kidd mat relic is an error card which hopefully the correct. It should not be showing The Miz's name on it. I also didn't see but hopefully the parallel cards from this years set will have the printed run on the back of the card so it is not like 2012 fiasco.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

Ryback and Dean Malenko autos are a must have. wonder if they will show up just like the Triple H autos in 2012....

SCF Rewards
    Country

is this the triple threat set i seen or a diff set?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

is this the triple threat set i seen or a diff set?

From the description below I believe this is the same product as the triple threat set.

The basic set will consist of 110 cards, showcasing current stars and past legends while there will be 90 Triple Threat inserts — three cards apiece for 30 stars — and 10 Diva Centerfolds cards that unfold to a larger size found one per box.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Paul Heyman and Dean Malenko autos are a must have for me . . .